The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I was away when Supremo left, so I didn't know that he left until like a month after he left. Welcome back, Supremo!

SUPREMO!

I missed ya.

My college's student strike has recently ended, and with that come inconveniently-placed night classes and multiple 10 hours days, lol.

As an administrator, I'll still try to answer any questions or requests you may have to the best of my limited abilities. I'll have to drop IRC for the time being, though.

Glowsquid said:
My college's student strike has recently ended, and with that come inconveniently-placed night classes and multiple 10 hours days, lol.

As an administrator, I'll still try to answer any questions or requests you may have to the best of my limited abilities. I'll have to drop IRC for the time being, though.
But we love you on IRC! This is a travesty!

tucayo said:
Um, I hadn't officially said this, but I guess I'm back. At least for the summer.
not news to me, you're the only other person who posts in the 'shroom staff board as often as me

I might not be on here much due to so much crap they give us at school. After May 25th I will be on everyday. For now I will be on rarely. But I will still roam the Internet a bit

Back