New characters for the next Mario Kart?

-Mona: We need more WarioWare characters and girl characters
-Lakitu: This foe got artwork on NSMBWii and he isnt even popular! I think he should be in... With a cloud-mobile!
-Shy Guy: he appears in alot of games... APPEAR NOW
-Spooky Speedster: Replace King Boo for this awesome helmet wearing Goomba Boo!
-Petey: ....-.-
-Toadsworth: Shouldve appeared in Double Dash as a character but NOOOOOOOOOOO, he had to ONLY appear after winning.
-Koops: He is the awesomest koopa ever because of his bandaid of his Jacket He has a girlfriend :lol:

Baby {{PAGENAME}} sounds good. Everything in the wiki, baby-fied.

Baby Snake, Baby Ganondorf, who says we should limit ourselves to Mario?

I want them to put Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr. in the next game just to screw with the people that can't tell them apart. :P

Kaptain K. Rool said:
I want them to put Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr. in the next game just to screw with the people that can't tell them apart. :P
They also need to make Boo permanently invisible throughout the entire game.

Boo Destroyer said:
Dry Bowser Jr.

OH YES I DID

Ah, DKU-styled humor. (Whatever it is...)

Goomba please if we're going to have generic enemies...

Then again, they're already obstacles...

SMW Goomba please.

Muigi said:
Kaptain K. Rool said:
Boo Destroyer said:
Dry Bowser Jr.
Baby Bowser Jr.
That reminds me of someone else's idea of "Baby Baby Mario..."

Anyway, the next Mario Kart would automaticaly be awsome if Cranky Kong would be playable.
My idea, actually. :3

Hey, how about Baby Cranky Kong?

But in all seriousness, Conker.

Jeff and Hal from "Bowser's Kingdom"

Reversinator said:
Hmm...

Fawful, 9-Volt, Petey Pirahna, Hammer Bro., X-Naut
Not new.

pauline shyguy
rosalina again, she is amazing and the only heavy female character and if not girls cant use heavy bikes and cars, even though she should be easier to unlcok

Here are the characters (in my opinion) that would be good to add to the Mario Kart. If the numbers are near the top, they would have a great chance of being in Mario Kart, if they're near the bottom, they have a less likely chance to be in. (Of course, I want most of these characters to be in but I'm rationalizing a bit here)

1. Shy Guy (Was in Mario Kart Wii online mode, so why not be fully playable in the next one?)
2. Dixie Kong (Definitely a very likely candidate, plus she's the been in 3 mario spin-off games so why not this one?)
3. Paratroopa (Why was he removed from Mario Kart Wii anyway?)
4. Hammer Bro (I'm guessing it was rumored he was to be in MKW but that never happened so he should make a come back in this one)
5. Bowser Jr (Was in Double Dash but why wasn't he in MKW?)
6. Magikoopa (Was rumored to be in the first couple MK games but didn't appear so he should be in this one)
7. Tiny Kong (Well, she was in Mario Super Sluggers so that's why Nintendo could consider her to be in it)
8. Boo (I mean come on, if King Boo was in this one and Double Dash and Koopa and Paratroopa are basically the same species why not have him in?)
9. Wiggler (Well, since there are proven to be so many of them (MKW and SMG) it's definitely possible that Wiggler could be in this one without having complaints of a paradox)
10. Goomba (Was in MSB and MSS so I don't see why Nintendo can't atleast consider him as a character)
11. Noki (They're gaining popularity ever since Mario Super Sunshine but who knows what Nintendo will do with them)
12. Pianta (IMO, these guys are hella annoying but I can see why they can be in the game)
13. Monty Mole (OK, this is where it gets to be pretty far-fetched a little, but still he seems like a unique character but Nintendo might only keep him as an enemy...)
14. Lakitu (Well, he's known to be the countdown person or whatever the hell he's suppose to be in the MK games, but I'm not sure if that will work cause Nintendo might only keep him as that)
15. Shadow Mario (I don't even know what Nintendo is gonna do with him...)

And everyone else from MKW should be in the next one.

Well, that's all I've got. Hopefully Nintendo will consider at least half of these characters cause it would be awesome if they were in!

Starr said:
[...]
5. Bowser Jr (Was in Double Dash but why wasn't he in MKW?)
15. Shadow Mario (I don't even know what Nintendo is gonna do with him...)
[...]
Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario are the same character.

Back