New characters for the next Mario Kart?

Bass said:
Starr said:
[...]
5. Bowser Jr (Was in Double Dash but why wasn't he in MKW?)
15. Shadow Mario (I don't even know what Nintendo is gonna do with him...)
[...]
Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario are the same character.
Doesn't matter, lookg at Mario Golf: Toad stool Tour Shadow Mario and Bowser Jr are both playable in that. But if that would create some confusion then maybe Bowser Jr could have a special power that will turn him in to Shadow Mario, making him go extra fast and when he hits somebody, that person will turn in to a shadow version of themselves, but they will go a lot slower or their car would start to go out of control...

...No?

Dixie Kong (I don't see why Nintendo didn't add her in the first place)
Tiny Kong (a likely candidate)
Chunky Kong (it would be nice to see a return)
Candy Kong (She is the only Kong character that hasn't been playable yet)
Cranky Kong (I can kinda see it happening)
King K. Rool (I don't see why not. He was in Mario Super Sluggers)
Kritter (he was in the Mario Striker games and Mario Super Sluggers)
Mona (we need some WarioWare characters)
Ashley (*read my Mona description*)
Penny (*read my Mona description*)
Mike (*read my Mona description*)
Petey Piranha (he was in Double Dash so I don't see why it wouldn't work)
Shy Guy (he was in MKDS)

I would personally like to see King K. Rool and Kamek as playable characters.

Wart and Tatanga would also be nice additions.

I can see Nintendo just adding the Koopalings to the next Mario Kart and calling it a day, though.

Pauline anyone?

Definitely Porky with his bed machine and the 'Absolutely Safe Capsule'. I never played Mother 3, but I watched a playthrough, its really sad

matthewd0123 said:
Definitely Porky with his bed machine and the 'Absolutely Safe Capsule'. I never played Mother 3, but I watched a playthrough, its really sad
The thing is though, he's not a Mario character.

Baby DK,Baby Yoshi, Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi.
I can just expect these because of all the new Mario babys

They aren't exactly new, but Petey Piranha and Paratroopa were notable omissions from MKWii. They should be back.

pauline, petey, vivian, bow, gombario, goombaria, the KOOPALIGS!!!!, gombella, flurie, birdo, boshi, baby maroi, baby pech, bby daisy, bby yosh, baby :wario:, baby :bowser: lol! red yoshi,yellow yosh, brown yoshi, shadow queen(pech wen she gotpossed by tht shadow thing hahahahahha unbelevable)red birdo!

i think thats all hheh @___@;;;

nekoninja-san*star* said:
wat doy ou mean?

Official Forum Rules said:
3. Use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation when posting.

In short, you're violating forum rules.

Sharks Territory said:
1) Type legibly!

2) This is for new characters.

dnt flame me sharks territory geez!!!!!ok

Flame? I was just explaining the purpose of the thread. n00b.

Marcelagus said:
wat doy ou mean?

Official Forum Rules said:
3. Use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation when posting.

In short, you're violating forum rules.

Exactly.

Please do.

Paratroopa and Petey should be in. Both were in Double Dash.

How about Dixie Kong and Hammer Bro.?

Dixie and Hammer Bro would be perfect additions. As would Paratroopa, Petey, Boo, and maybe Tiny and Shy Guy (Shy Guy WAS in online mode, so why not regular racing mode?)

I wonder why they excluded Paratroopa and Petey from being in MKW. They were in Double Dash, so that doesn't make any sense...

I think that's because they were maybe just used to fill the couples, but they would indeed make nice characters :D

I'd like them to put Donkey Kong Jr. again since he was in the very first Mario Kart game, and his last appearance was in Mario Tennis for Nintendo 64 (almost 10 years ago). It's been such a while.

Also, I'd like them to add Lubba, the big, purple Luma from Super Mario Galaxy 2. Imagine if the next Mario Kart has a "Double-Dash-like" option! Lubba would be Rosalina's partner for sure.

Magikoopa would be good, since he was going to appear in Mario Kart 64...

Shy Guy would be good too, he appeared in Mario Kart DS after all. Why not give him a chance again?

Shy Guy and Magikoopa, yes. Lumas are already with Rosalina. DK Jr. grew up to be the current DK, so that's not really possible...maybe as an enemy in a tournament, though...

Sharks Territory said:
Shy Guy and Magikoopa, yes. Lumas are already with Rosalina. DK Jr. grew up to be the current DK, so that's not really possible...maybe as an enemy in a tournament, though...

But I'm not talking about a random Luma, I'm talking about a specific one, Lubba, the big, purple one. Also, I was thinking of removing that annoying Luma from Rosalina's model...

And about the Donkey Kong Jr. thing, who said that? And, if anything, Baby Mario grew up to be the current Mario, and we have been able to see them together in the same game a couple times. The same goes for Luigi, Peach and Daisy...

Back