New characters for the next Mario Kart?

Crackin355 said:
SEGA & Nintendo are making Mario & Sonic games so why not put in Sonic the Hedgehog?
Because that would be beyond lame and stupid. Sonic's already in an upcoming racing game and everyone is hating it already.

Everyone who sucks, that is. I for one think it looks totally awesome.

Boo Destroyer said:
-Hammer Bro (I heard he was gonna be in Mario Kart Wii, but was cut in the end)

yes...petey piranha,hammer bro and paratroopa were cut out in the end...you can see in spriters resource 3 scrapped images of the 3 scrapped characters...

-Shy guy
-Hookbill
-koopalings
-Goomboss (a playable one)
-boo
-pink boo
-blooper
-pink bob-omb
-wart
-the birdo bird with a mask of SMB:2
i would like those mario kart characters

Piraka Wario said:
Yeah, I didn't really think too much of it, since Sonic's already been in two cart-racing games (The Sonic Drift series), plus that game features other Sega characters and not just Sonic characters.

Smashgoom202 said:
Piraka Wario said:
Yeah, I didn't really think too much of it, since Sonic's already been in two cart-racing games (The Sonic Drift series), plus that game features other Sega characters and not just Sonic characters.

Yup, it´s a sega all stars franchise game. They even admitted that the "Sonic, and" in the title was just for marketing purposes.

On topic: Link or post the images of those scrapped MK Wii characters, please.

Easmo said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Piraka Wario said:

Yup, it´s a sega all stars franchise game. They even admitted that the "Sonic, and" in the title was just for marketing purposes.

On topic: Link or post the images of those scrapped MK Wii characters, please.
charactericons.png

They could introduce the Koopalings to the MK series as bosses.

Also, I'd say Hammer Bros., Ice Bros, and Fire Bros.

Pauline has an extremely low chance of ever appearing in any Mario series spin-off that is not under the the title of Mario vs. Donkey Kong.

Well, I'm just saying that.

Anyway, I can't really think of anyone that I would want in the next Mario Kart game, but I can think of people I would want excluded from whatever's the next Mario Kart game.

Plus, I just noticed this in the title: NEW characters for the next Mario Kart?

Then again, he can also be referring to older characters who, the majority of them, didn't appear in more than one game and other characters.

The Grinch said:
I bet they'll make Baby Waluigi.
Reminds of that old thread Stoob made on the subject. Doesn't really seem that likely nowadays.

You know what would be awesome? If Swanky Kong were to somehow turn up. One of my favorite Kongs, he is.

Back