New characters for the next Mario Kart?

Touche. But then again, what was DK Jr.'s last game? And yeah, Rosalina doesn't need a Luma bouncing around.

BTW, why are you writing like this?

DK Jr's last game was Mario Tennis if we don't count his appearance as a trophy in Super Smash Bros. Melee. After that, he hasn't appeared anywhere.

And well, that's just to leave my personal "print" on my comments. But I don't know, I'm new to this forum. Is it against the rules or something? Please tell me if it is to not do it anymore!

No, it's not against the rules.

DK Jr. doesn't seem like a legitimate character by that criterion.

Kamek needs more love. To start it off, he needs to be in a mario kart. Or a mario party (but programmers chose hammer bro and blooper over him, like wtf).

Ok, that sounded whiney. Anyway, Toadworth also deserves a spot in my opinion. And maybe Pauline too. Just no Warioware characters (Warioware is a different series than the mario series).

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Kamek was in MPDS, just not playable. He even had a trophy.

Yes, but he was evil then. They want him playable, good.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Kamek was in MPDS, just not playable. He even had a trophy.

But the whole point is that I want him playable (the appearence was nice though) :P

Hopefully they don't have too much characters, they overdid it with MKWii having like Baby Daisy and Dry Bowser, hopefully MK3DS can have more like 16 characters or so.

Dry Bowser was awesome, Baby Daisy and Baby Peach were just lame. Should've been Magikoopa and someone else.

God, I hope they take out Waluigi :waluigi:, he is such a pointless character. Probally the worst character in the Mario series. If they took him out Mario would stay the exact same.

drseaweed said:
God, I hope they take out Waluigi :waluigi:, he is such a pointless character. Probally the worst character in the Mario series. If they took him out Mario would stay the exact same.

I dont think they'll be doing that, some people like Waluigi, I personally think hes there just to be Luigi's rival and add a bit of comedy. Also, he's been in the Mario games for a while.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Petey Piranha.

I would say Paratroopa, but she was only in Double Dash to go with Koopa.
Paratroopa's a she? :eek: I always thought it was a he.

And Waluigi isn't going anywhere, he's part of the Mario universe's main 8 characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, DK).

what ever happened to ROB?

he was in mario kart ds and vanished from the mario kart series.

drseaweed said:
No! He is cool, Daisy is lame, no one cares about her.

Crystal Man said:
Yokuba said:
Dry Bowser was awesome, Baby Daisy and Baby Peach were just lame. Should've been Magikoopa and someone else.
Like Shy Guy.
Yes!

JohnnyDaShizzle said:
the Mario universe's main 8 characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, DK).
Fixed.

Yokuba said:
drseaweed said:
No! He is cool, Daisy is lame, no one cares about her.
Every character has a fanbase.

Well, I hate her because I hate Peach and Daisy is Peach's partner and all, but I have a damn good reason to hate Peach.

drseaweed said:
Oh my god, I never noticed before! Waluigi is a completely pointless character! And thanks to your posts, I also realized all the other people who wouldn't change the series if they were taken out- heck, or even never existed!

Luigi
Yoshi
Wario
Toad
Daisy
Any RPG partner(since someone who wants to get rid of Waluigi is probably also stupid enough to be one of those ridiculous Geno fanboys)
Toadsworth
Toadette

And anyone else other than Mario, Bowser and Peach.

I never understood all the hype about Geno. I mean, he's just a freaking puppet. What's so magical about him anyways that everyone wants him SSB or any other games for?

Crystal Man said:
JohnnyDaShizzle said:
the Mario universe's main 8 characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, DK).
But....Bowser.....
I meant the main 8 good guys. Bowser is part of the 8 villains I guess (Bowser, Bowser Jr, Koopa, Goomba, Hammer Bro, Kamek, Boo, and Dry Bones). Well I just made up that main 8 villain part but hopefully my point still goes across. :P

And I don't get the Daisy hate either, she's sure as hell better than Peach.

They're both annoying. The, "Hi, I'm Daisy!" just really bothers people. I'm kinda annoyed by it, but it's not a big deal.

Back