Mario Game Ideas?

It hasn't - fans say they're brothers just like M&L but it's never been confirmed (that would be another thing this game could expand upon)

I think they're brothers because in Mario Party 5, if they teamed up, They're called Wario Bros.

SpinyMaster347 said:
I think they're brothers because in Mario Party 5, if they teamed up, They're called Wario Bros.
Isn't this enough confirmation?

Why not? The Mario Party series may be garbage, but that game is still an official source.

Nintendo definately needs to put Waluigi (as well as other characters such as Wario and Daisy) in the main series games. I'd also personally love a deeper storyline (Not Final Fantasy deep, but at least something else other than saving Princess Peach.) I would also love a main antagonist other than Bowser. Fawful maybe? (Oh lord, that would be sweet.)

Oh, and you know what i would love? "Mario House Party"
Over 80 minigames including "Beer pong panic", "Drunk kart kraziness", and "Bail like Bowser"

Wario has his own series, and Daisy wouldn't be of much help if the plot is to kidnap Peach, IMO.

Also Waluigi is an atrocity of nature.

A thread for Mario game ideas? That's cool. I've always thought that a "Super Mario World DS" type-game would be awesome. You know, it would take place in Dinosaur Land, it would have the enemies from Super Mario World, that stuff. I loved the old SMW-- it was the first Mario game I owned-- but by now, it's pretty old. This new SMW DS game could have all the good old stuff from the original SMW (like all those cool places, definitely), and it could add some new elements (modern graphics, probably some new characters). It might be more like an RPG-style platformer, I guess.
Seriously, I would love that game. Does anyone else think that's a good idea?

I liked that game too (mainly because of the koopalings but...). Anyways, I think that would be a good idea. Nintendo would probably stick Bowser's eighth kid in there as well. That's also a good opening for them to have Mario & Luigi playable together (this time with some other characters than Toads). Other than that, they would have to come up with a more innovative way to capture Peach though because "Mario leaves and prize is taken" is waaay overused (SMW, SML2, NSMB).

I would like an Wii RPG sequel for the Mario and Luigi series, but in 3D.
Something like
Mario and Luigi: The Superstar Galaxy Quest
Also a sequel for NSMBW. New Super Mario Bros Wii. 2
And a Paper Mario Real RPG for Wii (I don't thin that SPM counts as a RPG), in 3D too.

I'd like to see a 3-D mainstream game for the 3DS. IMO, the gyro sensor and touch control has a lot of potential for a 3-D Mario platformer.

I'd say a game for both Toad and Luigi. Both characters have been neglected for a while (with Luigi having only 2 games so far while Toad has 1 [Wario's Woods]). Toad especially has been replaced by his generic people so I hope that a game comes out starring him (Toad himself).

peach and rosalina cat fight for mario, mario has been two timing and you have to be peach or rosalina and win mario-very unlikley but yeah

Another game playing as Bowser, but this time going around and wrecking different places, such as Toad Town, Isle Delfino, Comet Observatory, and many other places.

the legend of mario-zelda style game with mario
lumas go home-rosalina and her luma go round in a shopping kart like rabbids go home
pokekart-not really a mario game, but it would be awsome
opinions pls

Back