Mario Game Ideas?

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Make a Mario Mii and go to Wii Sports bowling! :3
IT'S NOT THE SAME.

Mario Sims (That would be weird but cool)
Mario Cricket. (I love Cricket which is weird because I am American)
Mario Football (Wouldn't appeal to Japan people so probably not)
Mario Drawn to Life

Sims - The marioverse has never been established as much of a "civilization"
Cricket - 1. Don't discriminate based on nationality 2. Um...I don't know much about cricket myself
Football - 1. Don't discriminate based on nationality 2. That's actually a good idea :D
Drawn to Life - Say what?

Mario warfare. You play as Mario who is a soldier in the mushroom millitary fighting Bowser's armys. It would be a first person shooter and you you would get powerup's to shoot like Mushrroms and stars. I know it will never happen, but it would be cool.

Marioguy1 said:
Cricket - 1. Don't discriminate based on nationality 2. Um...I don't know much about cricket myself
You don't know much about cricket? Well, old chap, that is just not cricket. :posh:

A Mario MMORPG, of some sort.

Or maybe a Mario-styled Super Smash Bros.! That would be cool!

make a mario mii go to wii sports bowling:3
its not the same, well with this wii party thing i could use my gorillaz miis and have a gorillaz party, but i only have 2d and noodle at the minuite :(

Lily x said:
Make a Mario Mii and go to Wii Sports Bowling! :3
its not the same, well with this wii party thing i could use my gorillaz miis and have a gorillaz party, but i only have 2d and noodle at the minuite :(
Did you really have to take out the exclamation mark, capital letters and 'to'?

Does it matter how she spells? No, she's not applying for the 'shroom, she's not writing an article, she's making a comment, if you can read it then it's OK. Anyways, Mario warfare would be fun but it's a child's series...I don't think so...

New Super Mario said:
Mario Sims (That would be weird but cool)
Mario Cricket. (I love Cricket which is weird because I am American)
Mario Drawn to Life
1. Eh... no.
2. Sounds like something they should throw into Sports Mix.
3. YES.
4. ... Maybe.

Marioguy1 said:
Does it matter how she spells? No, she's not applying for the 'shroom, she's not writing an article, she's making a comment, if you can read it then it's OK. Anyways, Mario warfare would be fun but it's a child's series...I don't think so...
But I'm still not sure why she did that when it was in my quote.

New Super Mario said:

You do realize that what we call Soccer in America is known as Football in Europe, right? If anything it would have to be called Mario Rugby; Europe's version of American Football.

MnSG said:
New Super Mario said:

You do realize that what we call Soccer in America is known as Football in Europe, right? If anything it would have to be called Mario Rugby; Europe's version of American Football.
Rugby is a lot different than football

LUMAS GO HOME!
bowser has used a machine thingy to kick rosalina,lubba and some lumas off their ships they must 'borrow' the mushroom kingdoms stuff to make a pile reaching space, like rabbids go home

Lily x said:
LUMAS GO HOME!
bowser has used a machine thingy to kick rosalina,lubba and some lumas off their ships they must 'borrow' the mushroom kingdoms stuff to make a pile reaching space, like rabbids go home

Sounds cheesy if you asked me.

Anyway, here's a game idea that caught my brain. Wario hears about an ancient Emerald that can grant its holder any wish he/she desires. However, Bowser and Captain Syrup learn about this legend as well. It's a three way race for this legendary Emerald as Wario must thwart the Koopa Troop, and the Black Sugar Pirates to get his treasure.

In the end, Wario dukes it out with Bowser. However, they both lose, as Captain Syrup snags the Emerald during their fight.

The game would have anime-styled graphics, just like what Wario Land: Shake It! had.

maybe mushwar yeah lots of armys-themushroom army-lead by peach and mario what consists of toads, the koopa army-lead by bowser and are mostly koopas and goombas, the star army-lead by rosalina and lubba and are lumas, the sarsalanddiva-daisy...on her own,the sunshine army-piantas,the chortle army-fawfal and midbus and and shyguys and goomba betrayers,the kong army-the donkey kong characters and the Moneybags army-wario waluigi and all the warioware characters. bassicly its a massive war caused originally by fawfal and bowser but then everyone else gets involed, you have to choose you army and win the war, i would be the star army or daisy,for a joke...
never going to happen but..

No.

I would really like a game based around the Koopalings. Probably an adventure game where each Koopaling has their own story, because everyone loves them and they really need more personality. Maybe also regular appearances in spin-offs.

Lily x said:
LUMAS GO HOME!
And then Nintendo gets sued by Ubisoft!

Super WaluigiWare said:
Lily x said:
LUMAS GO HOME!
And then Nintendo gets sued by Ubisoft!
But that's the best part!

Anyways, whoever suggested the captain syrup, bowser, wario thing, love it :D

Marioguy1 said:
Anyways, whoever suggested the captain syrup, bowser, wario thing, love it :D

That was me. Bowser has been the antagonist for the Mario series and Yoshi series, so why not be the main antagonist for a Wario series game as well. It would work to some extent, and it gets Bowser away from his usual routine of kidnapping princesses.

Not liking the idea. Now see I was thinking Doom meets Mario. An official game made by Nintendo and iD software. Yoshis open a portal to hell then become demon possesed and Mario has to kill thousands of demon yoshis and zombified toads. Using various weapons, he actually has to go to hell and kill a giant mutated bowser from hell. All that with Metallica music in the background.

What do you think of that?

ok maybe not

I can dream right.

Back