Mario Game Ideas?

:O

Au contrair, I was responding to your idea - Mario will never be the bad guy, it's a fact. I never said your idea was a bad one, I just said Nintendo wouldn't use it.

And...

Villain11 said:
Yeah, but these are ideas for a new game. Just because it won't happen doesn't mean you shouldn't post it.
You started all this by saying that, I responded in my defense. You then called me incredibly irritating - how would you feel if someone came up to you and told you how to post, what to post, what not to post and all that. And disecting every piece of your post? Where? The Rosalina one is because you say something back - I just respond to whatever I see.

Marioguy1 said:
:O

Au contrair, I was responding to your idea - Mario will never be the bad guy, it's a fact. I never said your idea was a bad one, I just said Nintendo wouldn't use it.

And...

Villain11 said:
Yeah, but these are ideas for a new game. Just because it won't happen doesn't mean you shouldn't post it.
You started all this by saying that, I responded in my defense. You then called me incredibly irritating - how would you feel if someone came up to you and told you how to post, what to post, what not to post and all that. And disecting every piece of your post? Where? The Rosalina one is because you say something back - I just respond to whatever I see.
I just called you irritating, not incredibly irritating.

I never told you how, what, and what not to post. I am asking you to stop putting down everything I post. If you simply disagree with it, then I will not be upset with you, but the way you put it, it sounds like you are attacking me.

And it is not a fact that mario will never be the bad guy. It is an opinion.

Sorry about that, I'll fix it up :D

I am sorry if it seems I'm putting down what you are saying, I am showing my opinions on the probability of Nintendo ever using the ideas.

It's pretty much a fact but, if you wanna be specific, it is an opinion.

Marioguy1 said:
Sorry about that, I'll fix it up :D

I am sorry if it seems I'm putting down what you are saying, I am showing my opinions on the probability of Nintendo ever using the ideas.

It's pretty much a fact but, if you wanna be specific, it is an opinion.
Good :posh:

OK, I have a new idea for a game!

Anyways, it's a nice day in the Mushroom Kingdom! The birds are chirping, the Toads are playing and oh my Bowser just kidnapped Peach. Mario fails at stopping him and he gets away. Anyways, there are seven stages, each stage has a mid-boss and an end boss. Bowser is the end boss of worlds 1, 3 (and 7?). Waluigi also appears with a minor role in many boss battles doing a Kamek (from NSMBW). However, unlike Kamek, Waluigi is the end boss of worlds 2 and 4. He's also the mid-boss of World 7. There are new boss characters in the other worlds and Bowser Jr. does not make an appearance. Anyways, world 7, final boss seems to be Bowser but as soon as Bowser is defeated, Peach is freed and Waluigi takes her away through another door. Mario follows and at the end of the hallway, Peach is in a cage and Wario jumps down (I realized Wario can look sinister more than Waluigi can). Waluigi helps out by blasting bombs meanwhile Wario uses some form of battle strategy in the final battle. Then Peach is freed and Mario gets his kiss.

Mario's Gangsta Rap!

Be all those regular characters and even real rappers like Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, and more!

Marioguy1 said:
OK, I have a new idea for a game!

Anyways, it's a nice day in the Mushroom Kingdom! The birds are chirping, the Toads are playing and oh my Bowser just kidnapped Peach. Mario fails at stopping him and he gets away. Anyways, there are seven stages, each stage has a mid-boss and an end boss. Bowser is the end boss of worlds 1, 3 (and 7?). Waluigi also appears with a minor role in many boss battles doing a Kamek (from NSMBW). However, unlike Kamek, Waluigi is the end boss of worlds 2 and 4. He's also the mid-boss of World 7. There are new boss characters in the other worlds and Bowser Jr. does not make an appearance. Anyways, world 7, final boss seems to be Bowser but as soon as Bowser is defeated, Peach is freed and Waluigi takes her away through another door. Mario follows and at the end of the hallway, Peach is in a cage and Wario jumps down (I realized Wario can look sinister more than Waluigi can). Waluigi helps out by blasting bombs meanwhile Wario uses some form of battle strategy in the final battle. Then Peach is freed and Mario gets his kiss.
Love the idea, but I think for the final boss battle, there should be two phases.

After the first phase (the one you mentioned), Wario and Waluigi summon a giant robot that they control inside from. The only to hurt the robot is by making its own attacks hit itself.

I like the idea of having Waluigi be something (other than the oh so pathetic bad guy he was in DDR:MM) and it would add a nice twist.

Now, what is gameplay like? What kinds of worlds are we talking about...?

NSMBW type, maybe the next one in that series (because Nintendo has shown that they can easily make up new names for a long-used up series). Maybe Super New Super Mario Bros.!

In New Super-Duper Mario Bros. will new characters be available? I like the toads, but I want something...well super duper!

Nonono, Waluigi's one of the main three villains, along with Bowser and the criminal mastermind (who was manipulating Bowser) Wario.

And by Toad I meant he is the tutorial guy, telling Mario how to do everything like before. Or the characters could be Mario, Luigi (no duh), Toad (to bring him back from the dead) and Toadette (to finally have a playable girl in a main series game)

Fassad said:
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii.

A hack is being developed, which goes by that name. You'll probably hear about it if you visit the Riivolution forums.

Probably not, but it's nice to hope that Nintendo will actually notice that they have more charactes than Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser and his kids.

EDIT: You know that I included Waluigi as a recurring boss character, right?

Back