Mylo Xyloto - Coldplay
Amaryllis - Shinedown
Holy Diver - Dio
Signals - Rush
Fragile - Yes
The Young and the Hopeless - Good Charlotte

Pokédex 3D Pro.
Expensive, and heavy.

A guitar, case, and pick for my brother.

He's already lost the pick and it hasn't even been five minutes. Amazing.

A Review System for the new site.
I hope that was the last IP.Board-related buy.

I was in Reading to see a baseball game, and my dad needed caffeine on the way home because it was a 90 minute drive and it was really late.

So we stopped at a Sheetz and dad told me I could get a drink if I wanted to. Then I found this.

faygo_24oz_bottles2.png

*not my photo*

A shelf chock full of different flavors of ^this. Now, Faygo was never sold in Matawan, and it rarely sells in my new hometown, so I had to get this out of sheer impulse. Plus it was cheaper than any other soda on the shelf.

I got a cola one.

It's a drumming game, only available in Japan.
You just drum on a variety of Anime, Video Game, Classic, Namco, and J-Pop Music.
DS and 3DS Versions also have a small RPG Mode, but it isn't much.

While I was at Comic-Con I got the second Homestuck book, an Okami poster, and a raccoon hat.

Worms Crazy Golf, Eversion and a few crate keys in Team Fortress 2.

F-Zero X on the N64, R.E.M.'s Out of Time, Skid Row's Skid Row, U2's The Joshua Tree, a Jim Croce compilation, a Beach Boys compilation, a Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble compilation, and a Jethro Tull compilation.

Oh, almost forgot:
Escape! Zombie City! (3DS Download Software).
Rockman (aka, Megaman for NES) (3DS Virtual Console).

On the 26th of last month I got Cities in Motion and the Cities in Motion - U.S. Cities DLC when the game and its DLC went on sale for 75% off. I paid $6.23 for what would have cost me about $25.

Also last weekend I bought a couple supply crate keys in Team Fortress 2 for about $5 total.

Back