The last thing you bought

Agent Venom said:
Bought some Spider-Man and Batman comics off of Amazon. I really hope they get here before I leave for Florida on Wednesday.

You're coming to Florida? :O

What part of Florida? That's where I live,

IP.Downloads, IP.Gallery, and a 20 User License for IP.Chat.
I'm considering to get IP.Content as well, but that should require more research.

Windows-compatible XBox 360 controller. Now I can play Super Meat Boy without the horrid keyboard controls.

I bought Persona 4 for the PlayStation 2 (should come in by my birthday), and an orange Mitsubishi Lancer.

I got the Game Boy Printer for $18. Unfortunately I can't use it at the moment because I need a Game Boy Link Cable. (I though the GB Link Cable and GBA Link Cable were the same at first but they're not)

I also saw in the store a mint-condition Donkey Kong Game & Watch game that they somehow got. I would've got it but it was $70.

IP.Content, and 9,300 Yen towards eShop.

A new Theme for DSHack.org Forums.
It looks really nice, and the User can adjust their favourite colour, on their own Account.

This cute little game:
IMG_20120713_162950.jpg

It comes with 2 Styluses.

Six books: Skulduggery Pleasant: The Faceless Ones, Skulduggery Pleasant: Dark Days, Skulduggery Pleasant: Mortal Coil, Skulduggery Pleasant: Death Bringer, Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them, and Quidditch Through The Ages.

And though I have read the two last ones in Swedish, I of course wanted them in English. And I wanted them to be mine, the ones I read were copies I loaned from a friend of mine.

Jack Noir said:
Pi said:
Skulduggery Pleasant: Dark Days, Skulduggery Pleasant: Mortal Coil, Skulduggery Pleasant: Death Bringer
where
Well, I bought them at Stockholm's Science-Fiction Book-store, but I guess that you could get them from amazon or something. Or, has your psycho dad disabled that website?

Oh, I see. Well, since I don't live in the US, I cannot really determine where they might be.

[me=Pi]uses Google-fu![/me]

Results from my Google-fu: Skulduggery Pleasant: The Faceless Ones was the recent book that was released in the US. No further titles in the series have been released. There are also no plans for an American release, apparently. So if you want to get them, you're going to have to get them via amazon, ebay or a similar site.

No more, Lakitu, now my favourite Software is the Full Game.

Like I've said before, I don't have the Demo set as favourite anymore, it's now the Full Game.

Groceries.

Johnny Kung Fu

Hooray, it's something by UFO I'm not going to delete later to make room for other eShop games!

Back