The last thing you bought

Kids in the Street - All-American Rejects
Living Things - Linkin Park
AC/DC Live Rock Band Track Pack (PS3)

A concert ticket from a club at school .
I think it happened last month.

Groceries and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Spider-Man said:
Queen Boo said:
Groceries and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

i thought you already had melee
I did but technically I had to pitch in to pay her back.

Spider-Man said:
Who is ''her''?.
My mom.

Anyways I also bought some sour Skittles

I've bought six minifigures: Applejack, Granny Smith, Big Macintosh, Twilight Sparkle, Shining Armor and Cadance. And I also bought three other minifigures to my best friend, them being Rainbow Dash, Glida and a Pegasus named 'Wonder Bolt', though I personally think that it's Surprise who somehow managed to move out from G3 and into G4.

Anyway, I also bought a Master Skewb. A Master Skewb is basically a Rubik's Cube-alike which turns on the corners instead of the centerpieces.
How a Master Skewb looks like:
S-MC0543-3.jpg

And then you just — as I said — turn using the corners as the axis instead of the centerpieces.

Then it means you didn't bought it.

I've bought School Books, and Adobe Master Collection (student license).

Indeed Lakitu, wait until you go on an HBO course, then all books have to be bought by yourself.
On MBO, you might get them from school, but not on HBO (Bashelor and Master), WO, or University.

Paper Jorge said:
yeah wait until college
MKGirlism said:
Indeed Lakitu, wait until you go on an HBO course, then all books have to be bought by yourself.
On MBO, you might get them from school, but not on HBO (Bashelor and Master), WO, or University.
31.png

Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga for 360, ordered it of course. Game is pretty freaking rare.

Back