The last thing you bought

overwatch

for ps4

it was half price i couldn't resist

Bravely Second

I was gonna end up with FFX hd as well but they ended up not having any left. Probably a good thing; for my wallet. I won't end up playing BS for a while anyway.

Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2

I don't plan on playing them yet, not until Trails in the Sky 3rd is out at least. I just want to support the series because I really would prefer to play Trails to Zero/Azure before moving onto Cold Steel.

PS4.

I bought FFXV, Fate/Extella and Tales of Zestiria with it. Pretty much just got it for Fate once I saw it was basically a warriors type game. I considered getting Odin Sphere but it was pretty expensive for a game that's been out for a while.

Chaos legion and ratchet & clank going commando.

both ps2 games that should be here soon, cant wait to play them both.

just ordered the world ends with you from playasia

first online purchase in like forever so i hope it arrives smoothly

good choice, twewy is a great game, probably one of my favourites from the ds library :thumbup:
i buy most of my games from play-asia, and i've never had any trouble with them, so i doubt you'll have any problems with it arriving safely

tales of berseria along with two costume packs for it

no regrets, so freaking good.

Aqua said:
i buy most of my games from play-asia, and i've never had any trouble with them, so i doubt you'll have any problems with it arriving safely
took a while but yay it arrived today

was pretty satisfied with the service so i've saved a bunch of stuff for later when shipments come in and maybe i'll order them much much much later (sucks about no copies of jojo eyes of heaven anywhere)

however i couldnt resist discounted apollo justice with the coupon offer, so ive placed that order and I guess that'll be here in another month. in the meantime i have plenty of stuff to play before uni starts

yeah thats the only thing about play-asia, since they're based overseas delivery usually takes 2-3 weeks but that'd probably happen for other overseas retailers as well

alternatively there's ozgameshop with 7-10 working day shipping (uk shipping). That's what I've been using for the past 5-6 years.

Back