The last thing you bought

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd

!!! It's here !!!

I love my kitchen and always seek ways to improve it. I recently ordered 5 different containers, bottles and glasses . I storage there flour, grains, dried fruits, pepper, etc.

A retro video game store nearby was having a sale today where basically almost everything was half-off, same place where I've bought Ico and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty at in the past two weeks, so I bought four games today:

God of War II
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Kirby Squeak Squad
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

For myself, I have bought a new computer, I love how it is fast (16 GB RAM) . Even after running firefox with like 20 tabs and a game opened it does not slow at all.
I also bought Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I have acne problem so I decided to buy a special cosmetology equipment for home use in the near future. I think it will be better than going to the beauty salons for years and spending hundreds of dollars there.

not really me but my mom bought awesome mix vol. 2 and it was blasting in the house yesterday. i also downloaded it so hey that counts for me

also bought lots of candy for may day at school, and some skittles for myself because fuck it

Went to a flea market. Got NHL 94, Marvel Special Edition Star Wars #2(albeit in kinda crappy condition) and Monopoly Star Wars Saga Edition for $10 total. I'm pleased.

I ended up buying Ever Oasis because it came back as limited stock and there was a 10% off thingy so I picked up Tropical Freeze and Odin Sphere as well. I was gonna use my $15 off voucher too but I guess you can't use both.

I've been hearing mostly positive things about it, nobody is saying it's the best thing ever but it seems enjoyable.

There's a demo i think.

A sega saturn bundled with a bunch of games, my most desired being Gungriffon.

Back