The last thing you bought

nintendo 64 controller. I've come to the conclusion that these fake-ass 64 controllers I bought for cheap when I was a kid don't actually work with a transfer pak so I need another real one. It wouldn't hurt either since the controller that came with the 64 has a slightly loose stick now. Here's hoping it's actually a real one though.

Also I got Metroid Prime: Federation Force, it doesn't have region lock supposedly. fuck you triforce heroes I got Pokemon Sun with it so I could get $20 off.

Audiobooks:
- "Nineteen Eighty-Four" by George Orwell
- "Fight Like a Girl" by Clementine Ford
- "The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo" by Amy Schumer

Crackin355 said:
nintendo 64 controller. I've come to the conclusion that these fake-ass 64 controllers I bought for cheap when I was a kid don't actually work with a transfer pak so I need another real one. It wouldn't hurt either since the controller that came with the 64 has a slightly loose stick now. Here's hoping it's actually a real one though.
If worse comes to worse you can buy a replacement stick for your original controller because they're like $10 on ebay and other online stores.

Also I got Metroid Prime: Federation Force, it doesn't have region lock supposedly. fuck you triforce heroes I got Pokemon Sun with it so I could get $20 off.
I thought all 3DS games were region locked?

Deinosuchus said:
Mienshao said:
$243.15 on friggin' tires.

there goes getting moon on launch day :(

You mean car tires?

Yeah i wound up with 2 flat tires on halloween morning. Had to have my truck towed and everything.

A USB Headset, a new mouse, and a Kingston 32GB USB Flash Drive.

freakworld said:
PS4 Slim

Couldn't resist the temptation to get FFXV and the Last guardian
Congrats for owning a PS4.

a PS4 slim 1TB with uncharted 4
also bought 3 extra games: fallout, skyrim, bloodbourne

i want to get ff7 from the ps store asap
plan to get ff15 uhhhhhhhhhhh later

Back