The worst video game ever?

PokemonMaster said:
So bad... PMD 2 is WAY better.
Hell no, the first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon was fantastic.

PokemonMaster said:
*Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red and Blue*
I declare this thread as bad as the "Kill a Mario Character" thread. What is it with people and their poor taste in judgement?

That game was amazing. Great music, a good if not, decent story, a lot of replay value, imo. If you're refering just to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red, then I can understand if and only if you are refering to the quality of the music, it is pretty inaudible and scratchy in some points because it is on a GBA. But if you're talking about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue...

adiosToreador said:
PokemonMaster said:
*Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red and Blue*
I declare this thread as bad as the "Kill a Mario Character" thread. What is it with people and their poor taste in judgement?

That game was amazing. Great music, a good if not, decent story, a lot of replay value, imo. If you're refering just to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red, then I can understand if and only if you are refering to the quality of the music, it is pretty inaudible and scratchy in some points because it is on a GBA. But if you're talking about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue...

Just because people want to kill a Mario character doesn't mean that they hate the character.

The first game was better. I didn't really like the second one.

Opinions, opinions. We all have different judgement.

To make this thread better: Give substantial reasons on your decision of your hated games!

PokemonMaster said:
I hate PMD 1 because my partner ditched me.

Huh? Is that the only reason you hate PMD1?

i LOVED all the Mystery Dungeon games, especially PMD 1 :)
But if someone doesnt like PMD 1, thats there probelm not mine, nothing to get upset or worked up about ;)

I thought PMD2 was worse than the original because:

1. You ALWAYS play as the hero character. Sometimes, I like to take a break from being the hero character. This is something PMD1 has in the post game and I find it convenient if you want to explore as a certain Pokemon.
2. The Friend Areas in PMD were better looking than a list.
3. In the first PMD, you get your own, personalized house.
4. Your held item ALWAYS stays on you whatever times unless you take it off yourself. In PMD2, it slips off automatically and it gets annoying.
4. Limited storage space. PMD1 can store 99 quantity of all items.
5. This is my personal taste, but I really dislike it how Chatot bosses you around. And I really hate the Sentry Duty. Several daily cutscenes in the storyline get very annoying (dinner, Chatot giving you orders, reciting)

These are my reasonings. No, I don't expect you to agree with me. I'm just sharing my opinions.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
4. Limited storage space. PMD1 can store 99 quantity of all items.

I think it's 999.

PokemonMaster said:
PMD_Red.jpg

So bad... PMD 2 is WAY better. And who says Charizard is bad?
That game was good, but for the whole series in general, I hated how you had to prees L+A all the time to do a preset attack

Again, I would kindly request not to put up large pictures. It really slows down loading time.

Pressing L+A is better than accessing a bunch of menus to do a set attack. I actually didn't mind it.

There is no worst video game ever. Everyone has their different opinions on what would be considered the worst game ever...

...well except for maybe Extreme Paintbrawl. IGN considers it as the second worst game ever made and it got a score of 0.7 due to terrible graphics, slow loading times, blocky texture, etc.

And then there is Olympic Hockey Nagano 98. It got a score of 0 from IGN declaring it as the worst game ever made.

But I haven't played those 2 games, so I can't judge from what I haven't played.

The worst I have ever played would probably be...Hotel Mario. Boring, repetitive, too easy.

The second worst game I played would be Spyro: Enter The dragonfly. That game had SO much potential to be good but it was ruined with a rushed release, therefore making it have tons of glitches, slow loading, and too few levels.

Tie between sonic and the secret rings, Pong, or Pokemon rby.

Horrible games.

Sophie Wood said:
Pong was the very first video game so you can't say it was horrible if it was the only

Same for Pokemon RBY. Those PKMN games were the best (and only) at their time.

Deutschland said:
Sophie Wood said:
Pong was the very first video game so you can't say it was horrible if it was the only

Same for Pokemon RBY. Those PKMN games were the best (and only) at their time.

No, Pong was THE first video game. No other video game exists before it. And I don't know how old it is, so it cannot be as complex as Pokemon. I think Pong was the bomb wayyyy back then.

Back