Worse TV Series Eva

Lario: Wikipedia, if I did understand what you tried to mean.

Dry Bone: It's a local Canadian Tv channel that only broadcast animated show, a different chain exist in France under the same name. They broadcast the Simpson, among other thijng. And infact I was wrong, the channel was infact "Vrack TV", another local Quebec channel.

Xzelion said:
Gofer said:
Back on topic. I would add My Gym partner a's monkey.They try too hard to make the animal look human and the result is... disturbing.

very...
hey dude, you forgot to write "very" 50 times :lol: but I agree with you, that cartoon is stupid, with only to see the title you know is a stupid program

ChrisAlassal said:
Great Gonzo said:
isyou said:
Max2 said:
Gofer said:
Back on topic. I would add My Gym partner a's monkey.They try too hard to make the animal look human and the result is... disturbing.

and It's well... Does his Butt HAVE to appear EVERY STINKIN' EPISODE?!?!

They try to add humor by doing that- I dont care for that show much either...

And, besides darcys wild life, I also hate EVERY show on Discovery Kids.

And I also hate class of 3000

And the super mario bros super show

And meerkat manor

any Mario shows/cartoon are terrible a disgrace to Mario...

Bah, for people like me who grew up in that time, they were a magical work of art. In retrospect, sure, they're way off the games, but I still love 'em just because they're Mario cartoons. I'd love to see a new one, in fact. The Super Mario Bros. Super Show is my favorite show. Ever.

But on the topic itself, I barely watch much TV these days, but almost all cartoons today are a sham compared to what I grew up with. Though that may just be the current generation having a different sense of humor.
I remember that I watched toose, but I don't remember annything because I was 4 years old and I don't bothered to watch them in youtube, but I bet they are great cartoons compared to those from today

Uniju said:
HORRIBLE SHOWS:

Most things on Nick
Most things on Cartoon Network
Most TV shows in the US...

Basically if you want to watch a good TV show you NEED to watch ANIME( game experience may change during onli- wait... Never mind...)

Get out your cave for once.

It was P{orygon's fault,but for no reason I love that Pokemon article on Wikipedia about the seizures because of Porygon
Code:
Does not compute!!!!

Gofer said:
Dry Bone: It's a local Canadian Tv channel that only broadcast animated show, a different chain exist in France under the same name. They broadcast the Simpson, among other thijng. And infact I was wrong, the channel was infact "Vrack TV", another local Quebec channel.
A Little Different for other Ps & Ts.

*looks at Pucca*

Nah, it might be a bit too romantic but I've seen worse.

*looks at Spongebob*

MY EYES!

Paper Jorge said:
*looks at Pucca*

Nah, it might be a bit too romantic but I've seen worse.

*looks at Spongebob*

MY EYES!

If it's older episodes:WRONG,New episodes:correct (New episodes are too...)

Lario is right, the newer episodes are.... finish it yourself.

A crappy show I saw yesterday is "Bagoukain". It's about a gang of ugly anime characters who find card and ball that contain monster. They make a game with it. Sound similar?

I hate the Simpsons (FOX), pretty much everything on NBC, all the cartoon channels, (except Adult Swim on Cartoon Network), Ghost Whisperer (CBS), and that's about it. Other than those I'll watch anything at least once.

Anime = total waste of one hour.

Worst TV show: Family Guy. If ripoff are the sincerest form of flattery, this show is total vanity.

Really? I don't know...they're different.

Maybe McFarlane and Groening should fight for the right to broadcast. :D

Gofer said:
Lario is right, the newer episodes are.... finish it yourself.

A crappy show I saw yesterday is "Bagoukain". It's about a gang of ugly anime characters who find card and ball that contain monster. They make a game with it. Sound similar?

The newer episodes have wierd looking and disturbing minor charactures,very short parts,SpongeBob's voice is very squeky,Patrik's so dumb that it's not funny any more (For Example:Patrik sees SpongeBob lying on the floor like he's dead,and Patrik worries about a tilted over picture in SpongeBob's House),and episodes make much less sense.

Back