? Blocks

yoshster

Whomp
U know what puzzles me :

How do ? blocks stay afloat in the air?

Probably are magical in some way; just remembered, wasn't there a laboratory in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga that studied ? Blocks and their different varieties?

Sir Grodus said:
Probably are magical in some way; just remembered, wasn't there a laboratory in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga that studied ? Blocks and their different varieties?

I believe so

Yeah, it had the different blocks from a couple games. It was called the "Block Research Room" (I think) and actually did say the SMB ? Blocks were made out of some kind of rare material.

Hmmm..................... maybe (get ready for a stupid answer)

They are forced up there and then they like it up there cause they get to steal people Cheeze its (get your own box)

Waluigi Freak 99 said:
What I want to know is: Who put the coins, mushrooms, etcetera in there?

who knows. *whoo-we-whoo*

According to the SMB1 manual, the blocks are actually Mushroom Kingdom people effected by Bowser's dark magic, and when Mario hits a block, the character trapped inside "gives" him the item. Crazy and retconned out of the series, but it's all we got.

YellowYoshi398 said:
According to the SMB1 manual, the blocks are actually Mushroom Kingdom people effected by Bowser's dark magic, and when Mario hits a block, the character trapped inside "gives" him the item. Crazy and retconned out of the series, but it's all we got.

OK. what about the BlockLab? they study PEOPLE?! twistd...

I've never actually sat down to think about this, but this is one weird question. :P

Oh no.

EVERYONE SLAP YOSTER IN JIS JAACE!

Anyway, I don't think that the ? Blocks are still Toads. They're just... MAGICAL.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Majik.

Yeah, I'm almost thinking that they never were Toads. That's one of the weirdest, dumbest things that's ever been in a Mario game. (Well, the weirdest, dumbest, SENSIBLE thing that's ever been in a Mario game.)

EVERYONE SLAP 3D IS JIS JAACE!

Wait. That's me.

AAAA*slap*AAAAAA*slap*AAAAAA*slap*AAAAAA*slap*AAAAAAA*slap*AAAAAA*slap*AAAAAH!

3dejong said:
EVERYONE SLAP 3D IS JIS JAACE!

Wait. That's me.

AAAA*slap*AAAAAA*slap*AAAAAA*slap*AAAAAA*slap*AAAAAAA*slap*AAAAAA*slap*AAAAAH!

*slap*

*slurps super strength potion and grabs you by the neck*

*BIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFF*

And I'll only let you go if you promise to wash behind the ears.

Remember, Princess Peach undid Bowser's dark curse, restoring the people to normal. ? Blocks are everyday objects in the Mushroom Kingdom, and since Bowser turned people into everyday objects, it only makes sense for some people to become ? Blocks. That means normal ? Blocks exist independently of those citizens turned into ? Blocks in SMB and SMB: TLL.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Imagine what it would be like to be a block... That could almost get its own topic.

probally boring and annoying having a dude hit u in the rear continuously

LOLZ. But that's really interestingly, Mario almost kills the Toad with his flying fist and gets REWARDED with a helpful item. :lol:

Back