? Blocks

I'm wearing my spikey pants :P But seriously they are enfused with dark magic, Mario thinks hes geting helpful items...but they're EVIL!

Mario games are getting more and more dark magic. it's really annoying. My parent's won't let me get games with magic. :shifty:

I don't think that'll solve things.
3d + magic = a world we don't want to see... O_O

OK.
That would mean,
A world we don't want to see - 3d = magic.
So,
Magic = a world we want to see.
Therefore,
Smiddle + waffles = happier Smiddle

Smiddle said:
Smiddle + 3d saying that the world is better when Smiddle is without waffes = Bad. Or maybe fat?

>_> weirdo :P

Weird Al is a weirdo. When someone writes bad, I always say "did you mean fat?" as a reference to Al.
Anyway, ? blocks also existed in SSBM.

Smiddle said:
Weird Al is a weirdo. When someone writes bad, I always say "did you mean fat?" as a reference to Al.

And your point to that is?

Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:

And your point to that is?

Waffles ares tasties.

I like smashing ? blox in SSBM.

anyway....i think they're filled with dark energy to stay airbourne :D

Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
anyway....i think they're filled with dark energy to stay airbourne :D

Dark, light, waffly, who knows?

or maybe light mgic *shrugs* :P

? Float because their afraid to go on the ground because they know this species:
icon_retarded.gif
Will get them.

Plumber said:
? Float because their afraid to go on the ground because they know this species:
icon_retarded.gif
Will get them.

weirdo :P Dark magic :P

This is an extremly puzzeling question

how did these blocks and the " candycane pole" that in paper mario if u walk round it gives u hearts

yoshster said:
This is an extremly puzzeling question

how did these blocks and the " candycane pole" that in paper mario if u walk round it gives u hearts

who knows?

I KNOW!!! "forgets"

And define "Dark Magic"

ultimatetoad said:
I KNOW!!! "forgets"

And define "Dark Magic"

Long ago, Kamek and his soldiers watched from the view of the Koopa Kruisers. Each Magikoopa presenting a new idea. Kamek had the perfect idea, he placed a block on the floor. then he shout "Alazkam!"
Suddenly the blocklifter off the ground and became airbourne. Bowser smiled, Bowser think it was explosive order his troops, "Launcha ll blocks we have!"
Kamek tried to say something but Bowser laughed. Out of the cannon launched every block in the world, each filled with magic. Thus the origin of the ? blocks.

Why would Bowser and Kamek create something that have basically only helped their enemies and brought joy to the world?

Back