? Blocks

I've always thought that they're inside, Mario hits the bottom of the block, the inside item is thrust upward, it penetrates the block's top, and lands in the game screen.

? Blocks, whether they're still Toads or not, may be organic beings, as they had Flip Block-like eyes in Super Mario World (and consistently have angry eyes after being struck even today). Maybe the question mark is a ? Block's soul, and being hit by Mario kills the ? Block and results in the question mark's ascent to heaven.

Smiddle said:
He's jumping so hard that they puke food in whole form... so THAT's why mushrooms pop out.

and mario eats those :shock:

Mario could get sick by eating after non-family members, then he'd die, Bowser'd take over, marry Peach, become the rightful ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, and vandalize Wikipedia.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Mario could get sick by eating after non-family members, then he'd die, Bowser'd take over, marry Peach, become the rightful ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, and vandalize Wikipedia.
And nothing could stop him.

Smiddle said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

I and my secrete army of Yoshi's will

yoshster said:
Smiddle said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

I and my secrete army of Yoshi's will

And the Wikipedia sysops will have him blocked in a second.

Smiddle said:
Luigi could replace Mario.

The Wikipedia sysops will block him, too, for no apparent reason. Or maybe Bowser will kill him. Or maybe he'll use a Secret Nazi Warp Pipe to escape the Mushroom Kingdom and King Bowser-Vandal's wrath.

YellowYoshi398 said:
? Blocks, whether they're still Toads or not, may be organic beings, as they had Flip Block-like eyes in Super Mario World (and consistently have angry eyes after being struck even today). Maybe the question mark is a ? Block's soul, and being hit by Mario kills the ? Block and results in the question mark's ascent to heaven.

Um...they actually don't have angry eyes after being struck. That stopped after SMW2.

Monty Mole said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

Um...they actually don't have angry eyes after being struck. That stopped after SMW2.

Ooohhhhh... Well, I know it continued over to at least SML2.

I'd just assumed that an item is inside the box, and, by hitting it, the item pops out, as explained earlier. The question mark, in my opinion, is just showing that there is something inside the box, and disappears when the item does. I'd say that the same "magic" that makes the question marks disappear also makes the boxes float. I don't personally believe that Nintendo would have Mario spanking Toads all day long, frankly.

Yup. It's much more sensible for Mario to be spanking a box, rather then a Toad. xD

Spanking? Interesting. :lol:

I don't think, after all these years, that they're still Toads. The spell was dissolved, right?

I knew you'd like that 3d. ;P
And I agree, that good ol' spell has to be gone by now. xD

It stays airbourne just like a plumber can eat a mushroom and grow big :P

Back