? Blocks

Tatanga did it in the comics... seriously, he did; It totally backfired when Mario got a Starman from one of his ? Blocks.

Bowser could've commisioned their creation for use by the Koopa Troop, for what I don't know, only for something to screw-up, releasing them everywhere. I'm guessing ? Blocks are pretty old, don't some of them appear in ancient temples and stuff in the games?

Woah. Evil ? Blocks?

*snicker*

Son_of_Suns said:
Why would Bowser and Kamek create something that have basically only helped their enemies and brought joy to the world?

They weren't thinking straight.

One day, Kamek and his Magikoopas were doing something involving Koopa Kruisers, when they all of the sudden realized that there is only one Koopa Cruiser. After they did this, they also came to the point that ? Blocks, whether not or so in the comics, were called "Mystery Blocks" in Super Mario Land.

Second the motion.

Dude, the curse ended it the first game; these are just.... um....

I hate these debates.

3dejong said:
Second the motion.

Dude, the curse ended it the first game; these are just.... um....

I hate these debates.
Leftovers?

Perhaps, knowing that they had the ability to give Mario items should an evil ever take over the kingdom again, some Toads valiantly decided to stay blocks. Or maybe Mario got hold of Bowser's magic and turned some Koopas into blocks. Who knows.

Maybe they float because Nintendo wants them to float.

3dejong said:
*Toad inhales helium*

OhmygoshIamtalkingsqueakierthanbeforeisthatpossible?
NO.

*smacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmack*

There were two balloons out floating.
Balloon #1: Hey! Watch out for the spear!
Balloon #2: What sphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrr...

Back