Do you beleive in Jesus?

Do You???

• Yes

Votes: 70 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
Zae said:
Plus the history surrounding many religions is always interesting, as a fellow historian, I wouldn't mind some good discussion on the greek gods and other such things.
I agree. I think it's interesting how they had Gods/Goddesses with different jobs. I wish I had paid more attention when we learned about it in school.

Herr Shyguy said:
PokemonMaster said:
We need to lock this look:
Sophie Wood said:
Krizzy said:
Let's just leave it that people are morons and are going to do bad stuff no matter what. I'm just happy that Jesus will forgive me and doesn't hold grudges like some of those Greek gods did.
The greek gods are a bunch of *bleep*heads. Let's just send in Kratos so he can care of those *bleep*.
A fight in the making already.

Seriously? What did I say about doing this? Consider yourself warned.
It was an obvious joke, when you read up to that.

Sophie Wood said:
Herr Shyguy said:
PokemonMaster said:
We need to lock this look:
Sophie Wood said:
Krizzy said:
Let's just leave it that people are morons and are going to do bad stuff no matter what. I'm just happy that Jesus will forgive me and doesn't hold grudges like some of those Greek gods did.
The greek gods are a bunch of *bleep*heads. Let's just send in Kratos so he can care of those *bleep*.
A fight in the making already.

Seriously? What did I say about doing this? Consider yourself warned.
It was an obvious joke, when you read up to that.

I believe he was actually warning PokemonMaster, not you. He had said earlier that the next person to suggest locking this topic would be warned, and then PM suggested locking the topic, so. Plus, if he were talking to you, it seems like he would have quoted your post directly to make it clearer. I DON'T REALLY KNOW THOUGH.

I didnt vote because there was no maybe as an answer.I dont know what I believe in to be honest. Im a dedicated fan to Pokemon after seeing what Im pretty sure was a Snover in the Mourne Mts. in N.Ireland, and I kinda believe some of its religious stuff ie Arceus created the world etc, but.......like I said I dont really know what to believe in.

Goombella said:
I didnt vote because there was no maybe as an answer.I dont know what I believe in to be honest. Im a dedicated fan to Pokemon after seeing what Im pretty sure was a Snover in the Mourne Mts. in N.Ireland, and I kinda believe some of its religious stuff ie Arceus created the world etc, but.......like I said I dont really know what to believe in.
Either your grammar or sentence ordering are poor or this is what I think you believe, Arceus, a made up creature, created the world............... oh wait you put "i.e." (don't forget to put the periods next time and work on your spelling and punctuation)

Goombella said:
Who is Arceus?

I'm pretty sure that was referring to the Pokemon Arceus.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Goombella said:
Who is Arceus?
Arceus is god.

Nosrsly, in the Pokémon games, Arceus is god.

For some reason, Pokémon decided to get deeper, in the early games it was just "Stop Team Rocket", now there's an entire religious system in place >_>

Easter Egg said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Goombella said:
Who is Arceus?
Arceus is god.

For some reason, Pokémon decided to get deeper, in the early games it was just "Stop Team Rocket", now there's an entire religious system in place >_>
Exactly.

Goombella said:
Easter Egg said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Goombella said:
Who is Arceus?
Arceus is god.

Exactly.
So you believe all the Pokemon stuff is real because you saw something that looked like a Snover? :-\

Not something that looked like a Snover, something that was a Snover!!!! :mad:

I know what Snover she means:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horace_G._Snover

YamiHoshi.nl said:

A. Never heard of him and I live in the other side of the world to America.
B. IT WAS A REAL SNOVER. THE MOUNTAIN-TYPE POKEMON!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Goombella said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:

A. So does Yami.
B. Horace G. Snover is real too.

arachnidsGrip said:
Goombella said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:

A. So does Yami.
No offense, but Pokemon isn't real. You shouldn't believe in a religion that was made up.

Also, I live in America and I have absolutely no idea who Horace Snover is.

LOL, how can Arceus be God if that thing was created by Gamefreak?

>>Goombella
>I live in the other side of the world to America.

I don't live in America as well, but that doesn't mean that I can't look for "Snover" on Google.

I never said I couldnt google that Snover and I am allowed my opinion.

Fawfulfury65 said:
arachnidsGrip said:
Goombella said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:

A. So does Yami.
No offense, but Pokemon isn't real. You shouldn't believe in a religion that was made up.

Also, I live in America and I have absolutely no idea who Horace Snover is.
You mean a religion that isn't even supposed to be one?

>>Archmage Mason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC_C0eG23BE

Back