What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

I watched Avengers: Infinity War with Meta ^^.
The hype was definitely worth it

Sharknado, it is great, but nothing compared to the sequel.

Today I'll be seeing Super Smash Bros: The Movie Avengers Infinity War! My nearest available 4DX cinema is open today! :D

AW YEAH! The 4DX version will be the cinema experience of a lifetime for me!

Sadly, the tickets for today's screening of the 4DX version of Infinity War at my local theater are sold out.
Cutscene_ConfusedDonkey.png

So I pre-ordered some for next Friday.

Doctor Strange

Awesome visuals and funny stuff.

You know what my favourite part was?
Wong laughing!

Tennis Toad said:
Doctor Strange

Awesome visuals and funny stuff.

You know what my favourite part was?
Wong laughing!

Strange stealing books from the library?

But man, I think I know who my second favorite MCU character is.

Avengers: Infinity War

One heck of a movie.

Now I finally know what that whole disintegrating "I don't feel good" meme was about. Didn't expect it to be the character it was though.

rocket deserved better than being the only guardian left

tony deserved better by watching almost everyone around him die

strange better be right in saying that this is the only possible way they can win

and finally, my own sister spoiled to me that spiderman dies, thanks to the meme, on saturday because she works at cineplex and went in to see the last 10 minutes. it was satisfying to whisper “fucker” at her when it happened.

she also didn’t realize thanos was stealing the stones until he had every stone except mind lol

Holy shit. Admittedly I don't have much Marvel knowledge. But I still loved it even if I didn't get a lot of things.

The ending was not what I expected at all. I didn't expect Thanos to win, but I guess there's a setup for a sequel in the post-credit scene that I missed because the person I was with wanted to leave during the credits. I'm sure a lot of these characters who disintegrated aren't permanently dead. I mean seriously, Spider-Man? Glad I can finally appreciate the "I don't feel so good" meme instead of avoiding it because spoilers though lol.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:

Holy shit. Admittedly I don't have much Marvel knowledge. But I still loved it even if I didn't get a lot of things.

The ending was not what I expected at all. I didn't expect Thanos to win, but I guess there's a setup for a sequel in the post-credit scene that I missed because the person I was with wanted to leave during the credits. I'm sure a lot of these characters who disintegrated aren't permanently dead. I mean seriously, Spider-Man? Glad I can finally appreciate the "I don't feel so good" meme instead of avoiding it because spoilers though lol.

There is going to be an Avengers 4, but the end credits scene was for Captain Marvel, who is getting her own movie first and will likely be integral for Avengers 4.

I last watched God's Not Dead 2. It is a good movie despite the shitty reviews by some critics.

Deadpool 2
The Juggernaut song is officially the greatest piece of music ever composed

Back