What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

how was it

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

so I was really looking forward to finally seeing this since I've heard people singing its praises for years
but I didn't really like it much
at all

Skyline

The movie had Turk from Scrubs (well his actor but there's ABSOLUTELY no way I can look over that lol).

It still sucked pretty hard, not worth the 80-ish minutes.

Boring, crappy plot, crappy ending, the characters sucked (well except for Turk lmao), etc.

Kavitha Thakur said:
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

so I was really looking forward to finally seeing this since I've heard people singing its praises for years
but I didn't really like it much
at all
:(

what didn't you like about it

there was just a sort of overall feel to it I didn't like
maybe it's Michael Cena

I can see why people like it though, it's just not for me

Kavitha Thakur said:
there was just a sort of overall feel to it I didn't like
maybe it's Michael Cena

I can see why people like it though, it's just not for me
...you don't like Michael Cera?

Who doesn't like Michael Cera?

Big Hero 6

I liked the movie

Mockingjay. They actually did better than I thought they would. Especially with
Scenes of the citizens rebelling which was never in the books, but it was a really nice touch. And to go along with that, everything with The Hanging Tree song.

And it ended exactly where I thought it would. I'm so good.

I know this isn't related to what movies we've seen but it's movie related and I gotta say 2015 is gonna be a hell of a year for film

Star Wars 7, Avengers 2, Ted 2, The Whole Truth, Joy, Spongebob Movie 2, Ratchet and Clank, In the Heart of the Sea, Silence, Tomorrowland, Untitled Cameron Crowe movie, Pan, Labor of Love, Black Mass, The Walk, Kenneth Branaugh's take on Cinderella, Jon Favreau's take on The Jungle Book, A new National Lampoon's Vacation movie, St. James Place, The Hateful Eight, Bond 24, The Revenant, The Martian, Kung Fu Panda 3.

YoshiGo99 said:
Moonrise Kingdom, I love this movie too much.
All i am looking foward to is to the Disaster Movies
and Comedy Movies, Disaster Movies are my Fav

Spongebob Movie 2 Reaction: And i was looking foward to this...maybe
i'll reconsider

supermariofan said:
Star Wars 7, Avengers 2, Ted 2, The Whole Truth, Joy, Spongebob Movie 2, Ratchet and Clank, In the Heart of the Sea, Silence, Tomorrowland, Untitled Cameron Crowe movie, Pan, Labor of Love, Black Mass, The Walk, Kenneth Branaugh's take on Cinderella, Jon Favreau's take on The Jungle Book, A new National Lampoon's Vacation movie, St. James Place, The Hateful Eight, Bond 24, The Revenant, The Martian, Kung Fu Panda 3.
>no mockingjay part 2

Vaporeon said:
supermariofan said:
>no mockingjay part 2
Jennifer Lawrence is one of my favorite actresses but I'm not a Hunger Games fan

supermariofan said:

Bolded the movies that I know I'm going to see.

supermariofan said:
Vaporeon said:
supermariofan said:
>no mockingjay part 2
Jennifer Lawrence is one of my favorite actresses but I'm not a Hunger Games fan
It still is part of 2015's good year, no reason to not include it.

I'm far from being a movie person, I doubt I would unless it was a school trip like it was with Catching Fire.

Back