What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Nabber said:
yeah but still, how many movies have you seen in theaters this year?

The Theory of Everything

Overall it was good, but it dragged on too long and felt somewhat uninspired.
Well judging by my "movies of 2014" Playlist...33, and now there's gonna be 34 ;)

holy crap that's almost three times as many movies as i've seen this year

that's practically a movie a week

Nabber said:
holy crap that's almost three times as many movies as i've seen this year

that's practically a movie a week
Have you ever watched any movie critics on Youtube? (I.e. Chris Stuckmann, Jeremyjahns, and Schmoesknow) They watch a lot of movies all year too

yeah, but that's because they're adults who can actually manage to do that kinda of stuff

wait hold are you anyway

All right before anyone calls me a pussy or do the overused " Ha! Gayyyyyy! " Because I saw this movie, I just want to let you know that I enjoyed X-men Days of Future Past, Guardians of the Galaxy, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and I had to put up with Transformers Age of Extinction, Kite and Ouija. How's that for manliness?!

Nabber said:
yeah, but that's because they're adults who can actually manage to do that kinda of stuff

wait hold are you anyway
it just depends on how you manage your time and your money

if i cared a lot about movies i'd probably go see all the ones i was interested in, but i choose instead to spend my time and money on games

supermariofan said:
All right before anyone calls me a pussy or do the overused " Ha! Gayyyyyy! " Because I saw this movie, I just want to let you know that I enjoyed X-men Days of Future Past, Guardians of the Galaxy, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and I had to put up with Transformers Age of Extinction, Kite and Ouija. How's that for manliness?!
thank you. since you saw beyond the lights, i was afraid you may be gay or unmanly, as that movie is a romance movie, but because you also saw all of these big action movies, i can now say for certain that you are not gay nor unmanly and am positively relieved.

Javelin said:

if i cared a lot about movies i'd probably go see all the ones i was interested in, but i choose instead to spend my time and money on games
oh

well you're also an adult

i only really get to go to movies if i can convince my parents to let me go. they've been more agreeable lately because they realize that movies put me in a good mood but i don't think they'd ever let me go to every movie that came out

Nabber said:
supermariofan said:
thank you. since you saw beyond the lights, i was afraid you may be gay or unmanly, as that movie is a romance movie, but because you also saw all of these big action movies, i can now say for certain that you are not gay nor unmanly and am positively relieved.

Javelin said:

oh

well you're also an adult

i only really get to go to movies if i can convince my parents to let me go. they've been more agreeable lately because they realize that movies put me in a good mood but i don't think they'd ever let me go to every movie that came out
Actually I love romance movies

that doesn't excuse the resolution, and besides, if you're going to employ time travel that excessively, at least have it make some form of sense

Nabber said:
that doesn't excuse the resolution, and besides, if you're going to employ time travel that excessively, at least have it make some form of sense

Since every movie has a different time travel mechanic I have stopped caring as long as the movie is good.

And I actually liked the ending resolution because it was something I did actually not see coming.

Back