Beware of Winter Storm Ember!

Anglefish

Mario fan and brony!
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Sparks
If you live in the northeastern United States (like me) beware of Winter Storm Ember (not referring to Dragon Lord Ember)! It is snowing so much as of typing this but make sure that you are well protected from the storm! Enjoy doing whatever you need to do (such as editing or just playing video games) from the comfort of your own home.

Attachments

• IMG_4998.jpeg
    IMG_4998.jpeg
    502 KB · Views: 53
Umm I live in the northeast and it's a sunny, dry, albeit cold, day, and I checked my forecast and I guess there isn't supposed to be any snow till Wednesday?? So I guess I'm not on the path of Ember, which is funny because I live in the NORTH northeast.

im happy it doesn't snow where i live :7

I went to italy for a few weeks not long ago, and despite it being a pretty mountainous region it hadn't snowed once

I don't get snow often where I live, in my life I've seen it twice, maybe three times. Also, Winter Storm Ember is an oxymoron. It's a snowstorm, but its named after a part of fire. My sense of humor is weird.

So it's Wednesday... and Ember's here, I guess it got here late. It's snowing HARD, pretty much every where's closed, we probably got a foot of snow.

Back