Poll: Which Mario Universe cast would you rather be a part of? Discuss in the comments.

If you could only pick one, Which Mario-universe group would you rather be a part of?

• Mario Bros and Mushroom Kingdom Friends

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • The Koopa Troop

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The DK-Crew

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The Kremlings

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • WarioWare, inc.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Yoshi's Island, and the Babies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captain Galaxy

Blooper
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
CaptainOdyssey
for the purposes of this poll, Mario Bros and Mushroom Kingdom Friends consists of Mario Luigi, the Toads, Yoshi and the Princesses.

being part of the warioware cast would probably feel like being in a sitcom, which sounds not all that good the more i think about it, but oh well that's what I'm going with before i change my mind

WarioWare, I haven't played any of the games, except for a demo and a bit of one that was included with switch online, but being a game designer sound fun

Honestly I know Bowser is my favorite character, but I also love DK and his crew. They just seem to have so much fun doing random jungle stuff, I would absolutely love to be part of his gang, so that's who I'm going with believe it or not.

I'm gonna say the Mario Bros. and Mushroom Kingdom friends. Mainly because they're usually hosting something fun like go-kart rallies, sports tournaments, and party sessions that would be fun to be involved with.

I'm gonna say the Mario Bros. and Mushroom Kingdom friends. Mainly because they're usually hosting something fun like go-kart rallies, sports tournaments, and party sessions that would be fun to be involved with.
I voted for that too, actually, but mainly because I like the Mario Bros and the Mushroom Kingdom characters the best, particularly Mario and Luigi, plus I used to play Mario Kart 7 online on my 3DS all the time; raced people from all over the world; it was fun, although I usually lost.

I mean Yoshis Island has the only two characters worth rooting for, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi (sorry Toadette, Toad, Rosalina, Paratroopa, and Banzai Bill!) So yeah.

I would be part of the Kremlings. I know that, just like most games, they fail but that's just because their traps are horrible. If i was part of the Kremlings I could make it better. Additionally if I succeeded in that I would be rich in bananas which I could sell and consequentially be rich in money.

Back