Do you wear glasses?

• Total voters

Doctor Welfare

For your health!
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
MegaBowser64
Well, do you? I've never needed them but when I put on other people's glasses everything looks blurry lol. I'm kind of a sunglasses freak tho I have cheap plastic ones that I wear when I want to look stupid I have sports sunglasses that are also good for work and I have Panama Jack aviator shades that are just kind of cool

I used to when I was a kid but I haven't needed them in a very long time. I remember I was excited to have them back then but now I'm grateful for no longer needing them.

I would have never guessed that there may be a correlation between being a Mario fan and having bad eyesight, but here we are.

There is a grain of truth to this: more and more people are getting near-sighted, and our looking at things in close proximity (such as looking into phones, books, and computer screens) is contributing to it.

I've had them since I was in kindergarten, I think. Couldn't read a billboard that wasn't too far away while sitting in a Costco parking lot. Hated the headache one kindergarten day when I wasn't wearing them due to my sister breaking them (SIBLING REVEALED) lol

Back