the official "u did it" thread

Cirdec said:
I have a love.
that's interesting because i have a hate

we should get them together sometime, i think it would be interesting

Purchased flights for my first international holiday, heading to Japan Feb-Mar next year, so excited!

I figure most people here would like to go to Japan regardless of what country they're from

Uh, I mean, kawaii desu.

Sidon said:
I figure most people here would like to go to Japan regardless of what country they're from\

same

i do want to go to australia too though before i die. like thats the two countries i want to visit. thats my whole bucket list

~Ate steak and came pretty close to choking on it because I didn't cut it small enough. Thankfully it did pass though.
~Downloaded the demo for Octopath Traveler, will be trying it out in a little bit.
~Deleted YouTube channel in a attempt to purge old comments that I'm too lazy to individually delete, will be setting up a new one in a little bit.
~Played the Octopath Traveler demo for a little bit and was pleasantly surprised.

Mister Apple said:
I almost almost finished writing the piece of music I've been working on. So close!
I hope to see you on Apple Music.

Woke up early, as usual. (5 AM.)

Worked on another art project, getting some concepts down on drawing Cackletta for discord icons and prepping up for Inktober. In the meantime took tons of screenshots off M&L + Bowser's Minions of said so Cackletta for reaction images.

Called up on recusing another chicken for my flock. It is a young polish hen needing for a good home, so I am going to go tomorrow to pick her up from a old woman who lives alone.

I have overcome my shyness and phoned a friend for the first time in God knows how long.

It feels good to just get it out there, speak to someone who has been your friend from since you know them. I feel now more confident in myself than ever, and I feel socially active again.

Spent all day getting the new chicken (Who now is actually an ameraucana when I actually seen it, since it was poorly described to me over the phone). I had to sit back and do the entire process of introducing chickens, and it will take a month before Lil' Roo can meet his new woman in his flock.

I stayed at school for two hours after school, but I finally finished this music piece.

Finally managed to get my co-op position at Pizza Hut after a great interview. I will begin next Tuesday, hopefully.

Back