the official "u did it" thread

Glad to here that you are ok Neptune :birdo:
Lord Buckethead said:
but scars are cool
and so am i 8)
Can confirm tho :P

I went to Ottawa for the first time and saw the Parliament building yesterday.

Yesterday I got my results back for my second year of uni, I got a 2:1 overall :)

Today and tomorrow I'm helping out on my uni's open day

So after we moved last December out cat has only been outside while leashed, or on two occasions loose while someone was with him in the backyard.

Today we let him explore stuff around on his own first since then. He had fun on a roof with other cats (somewhat). Only didn't know again how to get off the fence.

Today I drunk coconut milk for the first time. That's not really noteworthy on its own, but I drunk it directly from a coconut with a straw, which makes it 100% more memorable.

I succeeded a civil service entrance examination in the research institute I work. The job will be in a distant town from where I am, but I am very happy I will have a permanent job.

I finally have Tumblr.

https://pwwnd123.tumblr.com/

If you guys want to follow me, you can.

With the publication of the latest Gay Times issue, I can now say I'm a printed journalist.

Sucy Mambavaran said:
Lord Buckethead said:
yeah don't worry i wasn't actually stabbed or anything, forgive me for being vague, it was my attempt at being funny
yeah, that sounded like a pretty important thing to bring up in the first place
What can I say? I commit to the comedy.

My New 2DS finally arrived in the mail today. Spent two and a half hours of my life transferring the information across, everything's different now, buttons and holes are in weird places, you use MicroSDs now which means I won't be able to play most of my SD card games on the 2DS without great difficulty and some of my themes haven't transferred over. But it's nice and shiny and new omg I don't even care about the trivial stuff cause it's got a working charging port and the battery isn't a POS and the joystick thingy has a cover and i have a new stylus and AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH it's just so wonderful

9/10 would recommend

Finally get my ass to do my favourite, most fake voice ever to do this! But the plans are real, of course.

I didn't mention in the video, but some of the people from here will be also hanging out with me! The meetup videos with them will be exclusive videos for Super Mario Boards as not much people know about them from the vast sea of he internet.

Sucy Mambavaran said:
little do you know, he's actually been pmming himself 10 times every day
why only do 10 pms for 1000 days? why not do 100 pms for 100 days? or better yet, 1000 pms for 10 days?

in fact, and bare with me here, cause i'm about to go to the proper extremes here, 10,000 pms for 1 days!

oh my goodness it's a bargain

Billie Holiday said:
Got the nicest study spot at uni.

image.jpg
Dang that picture is hi-res. Did you take that with a phone? or an actual camera? :boshi:

Today at work, the chef cracked it with the boss and walked out. So I became a chef for a day \o/

Back