the official "u did it" thread

signed up to a bunch of uni clubs
uh
trying to navigate the shitfest that is my timetable

After two years, I finally finished the abomination that is World 7on the Minigame Coaster.

horses tbh said:
Roy Koopa said:
After two years, I finally finished the abomination that is World 7on the Minigame Coaster.

the minigame coaster is hell

It really is, but I wanna be able to buy battle minigames finally.

Just finished my final cast management performance for the school production. I had to be up for three hours in the evening sorting out cues, props, etc from Monday to Friday. The production was Romeo and Juliet.

Hung out with people from work and wasn't completely awkward. I think it was my smooth dance moves

Lacrosse as a video game?

I know what I'm gonna do.

giphy.gif

What do you mean I just wanted an excuse to post Archer gifs?

Midna said:
is it bad that ive literally never heard about that sport?
It's mainly played in North America (it actually originated from Native Americans) and has been gaining a lot of traction in High Schools and Colleges there, and spreading elsewhere (there are a few Uni clubs here in Australia, for instance). We're aiming to have the game bring in a wider audience like what FIFA has done for European football, let's see how we go ;)

add cell shading to your engine and make it girls lacrosse and ill buy it

Asgore said:
Midna said:
is it bad that ive literally never heard about that sport?
It's mainly played in North America (it actually originated from Native Americans) and has been gaining a lot of traction in High Schools and Colleges there, and spreading elsewhere (there are a few Uni clubs here in Australia, for instance). We're aiming to have the game bring in a wider audience like what FIFA has done for European football, let's see how we go ;)
Mario Lacrosse when?

I've only ever played it during one gym unit back in middle school. All I remember is that it was a bi harder than field hockey, which was in turn slightly harder than ball hockey. I always played defence since my asthma was bad back then and I couldn't run around for sustained periods of time ans thus, was no good for offence.

Just barely got an A- in science for the first semester, as well as A+ in Geography and A in everything else.

DragonFreak said:
On Wednesday, I'm going to go to a doctor who may help or know someone who may help me start hormone replacement therapy.

late but thats aweeeeesome <3

Back