the official "u did it" thread

Bought my first ever Valentine's Day gift for someone.

Auditioned for All-State Jazz Band (or Jall-State Azz as we like to call it). Then as we were leaving my dad says "we drove for 2 hours for you to play for 5 minutes?"

Basically.

Lost at Three Throw.

To my dad, who isn't exactly the best player in the world.

I applied to Awards Committee, but got rejected, but unlike other advantages in the past, I actually don't care about not being in AC, I was fine about not applying last year, as I kinda felt like I would get rejected. Now I feel like I should've not wait. I'm still doing presentations though, not tournaments.

edit: Call me a fucking procrastinator for waiting, lol. :P

finished celebrating my birthday with friends and got a ur rin out of it

i was saving up love gems for the stream but i caved in and soloed until i got the scouting coupon (which left me with 3 love gems), got a sr cool umi out of those
used 5 coupons and it pulled out the rin~

i then got 2 gems, spent the rest of my gems, and got the inital smile hanayo that i sacrified instead of idolized and panicked

also finally made it past waterfall in undertale genocide, whoop

Finished Global Game Jam 16. Everything went to shit at the last second and our final submission is a mess. Buuuut, if you wanna check it out, here it is:

http://globalgamejam.org/2016/games/flutter

I mean it has some good stuff. The art style is awesome and the flying around feels pretty good. Just there was a lot of work on gameplay and lighting that didn't make it.

Mayan Ryan said:
Auditioned for All-State Jazz Band (or Jall-State Azz as we like to call it). Then as we were leaving my dad says "we drove for 2 hours for you to play for 5 minutes?"

Basically.
made it in

2nd trombone in band #2, which means i was 4th overall

I finally recorded some footage from the MyGica Game Capture box.

welp starting to figure out how to use public transport to get myself to uni every day

also i can't believe purchasing a single eshop card has been such a nightmare, first the self-serve checkout broke, then the cashier couldn't scan the card so it needed to be replaced and then after all of that the cashier didn't even activate the card so now i have to go back tomorrow and get it activated.

Lost our electricity; I think it's because the power lines are completely surrounded by snow.

E: And then not much later, we had a longer power outage. That lasted about 10 minutes.

(I'm double posting because this isn't related to the last post)

Coordinated a possible summer camp date for this summer with my friend who I met at camp and have been cabinmates with since the first year I went.

Tried to say that 5(5) = 55.

It was only my awful handwriting, but still it made me feel so dumb.

Back