the official "u did it" thread

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

Elsa said:
Hans said:
told by parents that i'm bisexual and atheist

wish i hadn't now
hahahahahHAHAHhaha

yeah parents suck and they should go take classes on how to be good parents

my parents spew an endless stream of nonsense, i'm pretty sure my father thinks cosplayers are all creeps

dude must hate halloween.

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntd

Lolz

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

Elsa said:
Hans said:

wish i hadn't now
hahahahahHAHAHhaha

my parents spew an endless stream of nonsense, i'm pretty sure my father thinks cosplayers are all creeps
You should hear what my dad thinks of bronies.

bronies are kind of different though
thats a fan base that gets a lot of hate, and its a lot more specific than just general cosplay

GalacticPetey said:
Elsa said:
Hans said:

wish i hadn't now
hahahahahHAHAHhaha

You should hear what my dad thinks of bronies.
Why does your dad know about bronies?

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntd

ernesth100 said:
I think I'm in love with this girl but I'm not sure.
how do you feel around this girl

ernesth100 said:

Spend more time with her.

You'll know.

What you're experiencing is a crush, sort of an undeveloped love. If you spend more time with her, then your love will slowly but surely begin to grow, until one day, you'll simply want to be with her for the rest of your life.

You can't.

You just spend time with her, and hope she likes you.

You can't make a woman like you, you simply put faith into it.

And if she doesn't, then you know that it wasn't meant to be...or maybe she will later in life.

Kimberly Hart said:
ernesth100 said:

Spend more time with her.

You'll know.

or it could be a one day stand.

Ya never know.

Its not a one day thing. I can't stop thinking about her. Its been this way since I met her.

ernesth100 said:
Its not a one day thing. I can't stop thinking about her. Its been this way since I met her.

well i wasnt really talking about you lol

ernesth100 said:
it depends on how long this has been going on whether it's love or infatuation

you have to be careful. infatuation usually vanishes about as quickly as it started

Hmm... all you can do is stay beside her, but don't freak her out.
If she gives you respond or just talk to you more and more, then grab the chance.
Don't tell her first, just keep going and you both can feel it when the time has come.

That's the way to do it! Don't freak her out by acting too early.

It's for posting "noteworthy" things you did today. Though a lot of things said aren't really noteworthy.

Anyways, I had to do an update for V3 (my Smule group) and I actually typed up a script. It worked a hell of a lot better than just talking,

Back