the official "u did it" thread

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

Wasn't it a Hindu/Buddhist sign at first, but then brought back to light (or rather dark) after being used by the Nazis because it stood for Aryan victory or something?

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

No.

got my ears pierced

shot a fox that was attacking my mom's chickens

my parents actually gave me 5 dollars for it too

How's that feel when you hold a gun and shoot
I never have that experience.

really loud

also depending on how powerful the gun is it may kick pretty hard

Hans said:
really loud

also depending on how powerful the gun is it may kick pretty hard
yeah, you gotta wear earplugs with many guns

the only type of gun I'd ever use is a tranquilliser gun

Today, I had fun finishing an experiment design first. He gave me chocolates. Yum.

War Doctor said:
because I want to save lives?
oh man you need to watch terminator 2

basically a highly dangerous robot from the future (called a terminator) comes to our time and is assigned to protect a kid. but when he does, he usually kills the people attacking the kid, so the kid orders him to not kill people.

so he basically just shoots tear gas canisters, shoots people in the legs, or just throws them into walls. it's awesome, and there are 0.0 human fatalities involved

Thrawn said:
War Doctor said:

basically a highly dangerous robot from the future (called a terminator) comes to our time and is assigned to protect a kid. but when he does, he usually kills the people attacking the kid, so the kid orders him to not kill people.

so he basically just shoots tear gas canisters, shoots people in the legs, or just throws them into walls. it's awesome, and there are 0.0 human fatalities involved
so what

War Doctor said:
Thrawn said:
War Doctor said:

so what
so you can shoot people with regular guns and not kill them

i saw it in a movie so it must be true

I actually have Skype, but I can't figure it out...

Dracomon said:
Lakitu de Vlot said:
Skype'd with Smg2daisy.

First time ever I talked to someone from this forum.
She is really fun to Skype to.
T'was fun, I agree. Laughed a few times, too.

oic. How does Skype even work? Do I have to pay or something?

Thrawn said:
War Doctor said:

so basically he turns into a 1 man A-Team?

I had a long, long assembly about our next year's education yadahyadahyadah. My friend next to me almost fell alseep (on me).

Back