the official "u did it" thread

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

at a beach party (hence the surf ducks)
have some punch?, yah sure thing mom *passes out*

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

This is technically later today, but...

I'm gonna be going over to nana's house with mom today because of the Superbowl. We're gonna have lunch, but while the grownups watch football, I'm going to be upstairs watching anime. I have no interest in watching football (or sports of any kind).

Either way, our favorite team got in for the first time in years. Go Denver Broncos! Yay~!

Watch if for the commercials like I do.

Plus, Captain America trailer!

I admit, the commercials are pretty good, but last year there were only, like, 4 or 5 different ones so they were repeating a lot.

Rin Kagamine said:
This is technically later today, but...

I'm gonna be going over to nana's house with mom today because of the Superbowl. We're gonna have lunch, but while the grownups watch football, I'm going to be upstairs watching anime. I have no interest in watching football (or sports of any kind).

Either way, our favorite team got in for the first time in years. Go Denver Broncos! Yay~!
cool, it seems we'll be doing essentially the same thing today :P
I'll be going to friends house and while him and our parents watch football I'll be watching anime

as for commercials, I'll just look them up on youtube later if there's any I want to see ;)

I like the commercial a few years back with Coca Cola and the dragon. That was the best.

I remember Rio being announced in a super bowl add a couple years ago

I still haven't seen that movie.....

Michell said:
I've never had wine, I will someday
I had champagne one time
I didn't like it

I had wine numerous times. Always a pleasure. I hate it when it's too dry, though...

So I went to the circus today. It was fine, but my feet were uncomfortable.

And I learnt not to shuffle cards too quickly as soon as you open a fresh pack, because they slip. And with cold fingers.

I'm thinking of my love again. Is that normal?

it's not normal. you should only think of your love when you're creating a horcrux, and sometimes if you're having a pancake on a tuesday afternoon

Well, it does literally hurt being in love. And the suspense. Are you loved back? That's the spice of my life.

what a simple life. for me, i have to wonder if people hate me back or not

Hey, everyone likes me. But I don't know if they love me.

Homunculus said:
Hey, everyone likes me. But I don't know if they love me.
there's always someone out there who loves you, even if you don't realise it at first

Well, come on love, confess. Say that you love me.

I love you. And that's alright. You gotta share the love if you want world peace.

Ah. The happiness of being in love.

just to clarify, I meant romantic love

Of couse I meant romantic love. Ohh, I'm already imagining that I'm loved back.

I have like a hundred different girls crushing over me, but I don't date them, because deep down, I know they can do better than me.

As for noteworthy things I did today, I think the only thing I can say is mourning over Philip Seymour Hoffman.

That and I re-watched Last of the Timelords. Climatic name.

Homunculus said:
Of couse I meant romantic love. Ohh, I'm already imagining that I'm loved back.
At least you didn't date her for 3 years only to have your heart broken.

Back