the official "u did it" thread

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

Homunculus said:
I'm thinking of my love again. Is that normal?
that would be symptom #1 of being in love

also infatuation. love lasts longer though, so if this has been going on for a while then it's probably love

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

What a fun day! Half our teachers were sick, so we played cards instead! And I do think that a girl actually likes me, I mean, she's nice...

someone being nice to you =/= them being romantically in love with you

Me and a girl did the lift from Fame. For those who don't know what it is one person lies down with their legs in the air and then the other person lies on the feet and takes their feet off the ground so only the other person's legs are holding them.

sounds difficult

It wasn't that difficult, it was the dismount that almost got me

Thermidor 2 said:
Me and a girl did the lift from Fame. For those who don't know what it is one person lies down with their legs in the air and then the other person lies on the feet and takes their feet off the ground so only the other person's legs are holding them.

interesting...

Ended up doing the Cha-Cha Slide during lunch. Also broke a tape measure at school

How very embarrassing. Everyone wanted me to dance in English class. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS??? I got the best grade (to my knowledge) in the Math test...

I started editing an MIDI file...

Like, actual editing, not just changing the instruments around...

It's hard work... You have to know what things you need to add or remove, and how to add or remove them without screwing everything up and deleting or adding something you didn't need to.

told by parents that i'm bisexual and atheist

wish i hadn't now

Hans said:

wish i hadn't now

oh the horror! whatever will you do?

play video games

Hans said:
play video games

sounds like a good idea.

Hans said:

wish i hadn't now
look on the bright side

at least you're not one of those guys who comes onto everyone while constantly trying to change their beliefs

i love people like you

I got a Hipflask, present from my mother, she says I'm gonna get another one soon

yay :3

Hans said:

wish i hadn't now

Eh, they'll get over the shock and accept you eventually (I'm assuming they're pissed/disappointed/whatever). If they don't, then you'll reach the age (if you haven't already) when you can tell them to fuck off.

Hans said:

wish i hadn't now
my parents were surprisingly accepting when I told them I was atheist, amongst other things
not so much when I told my extended family, they were pissed, still hold a grudge against me for being who I am, but its better than going through the effort of hiding from them all the time

its always good to tell people who you are, its better they find out from you than on their own

you should be allowed to choose your beliefs, not have them forced upon you like wild jackanapes

and as for your sexuality, you cannot help what you find attractive, and if your parents won't accept that, then they're obviously not mature enough themselves to accept their own son for who he is, not who he's pretending to be.

Rin Kagamine said:
I started editing an MIDI file...

Like, actual editing, not just changing the instruments around...

It's hard work... You have to know what things you need to add or remove, and how to add or remove them without screwing everything up and deleting or adding something you didn't need to.
MIDI files are so confusing, I could never do that

Well, I finished it, actually ^_^

Hans said:

wish i hadn't now
I painfully remember the days (because they weren't on the same day) when I told my parents that I was gay and an agnostic. I know the feels [me=DragonFreak]glomps Shadowshy.[/me]

Hans said:

wish i hadn't now
hahahahahHAHAHhaha

yeah parents suck and they should go take classes on how to be good parents

my parents spew an endless stream of nonsense, i'm pretty sure my father thinks cosplayers are all creeps

Back