the official "u did it" thread

Re: today you did things noteworthy

Sooooo, one question? What are you going to do if Fawful in not in Mario Kart 8?

Let's not talk about that on here. We don't need flame wars
But I'd just probably change the "8" to a "9" on all this.

Anyway, I ran into a problem; there is not an option to put the shoutbox at the top. Only to put the replies at top/bottom of shoutbox.

Whoa, it's not like that on my computer! I made my banner the specific size it displays, and cropped it just right, don't know why it would do that.

Don't reside the Banner, simply adjust the CSS files, so it fits on specific amount of pixels only.
Like:
Code:
body {
width:960px;
}

I'm using ProBoards; I am not familiar with raw coding or where the hell that would go in the coding if I was even able to view it.

I just made another one to fit that size; it would look the same as this one on my computer but would extend for a bigger screen (I added more characters back there)

I'm aware of you using Proboards, but I thought you would have access to your FTP space.
I guess you don't then, which means there's no way for you to customise your Forum on your own.

You won't have access to it, I see.
This file is required:
http://d.storage.proboards.com/f/forum_59.css

Still, I recommend you to get an actual Web Hosting, and install a Forum Software yourself.
It's more work, but you'll have more freedom.
Like on my Forum: http://www.mkgirlism.eu

I don't really need anything fancy; I'm fine with the general look of mine now. I can make custom smileys, change just about any image, etc.

it was a few days ago but I finished Trials and Tribulations

woot

Going to the first meet of the season tomorrow.

It's in Ashville. Sadly, I won't be running in this meet or even maybe the next one.

Here now

MKGirlism said:
I'm aware of you using Proboards, but I thought you would have access to your FTP space.
I guess you don't then, which means there's no way for you to customise your Forum on your own.

Proboards is a remotely hosted software so no, he does not have access to the FTP server or anything of that nature. There should still be a way to customise the layout / CSS but it has been years since I used it so I'm not sure.

Well, I never used Proboards at all, and combined with many years of experience to self-host stuff, I forgot Hosted Forums don't offer FTP access.
And by 'customising', I meant more than just Layout/CSS.

Yeah, fair enough. I used other remote hosts for years (mainly Zetaboards and a couple of others) before moving to MyBB so I'm familiar with their limitations.

went on 4chan for the first time

no regrets

O_O said:
went on 4chan for the first time

no regrets
Really, because I've regretted each and every time I've been on 4chan. :P

Today I showed a potential housemate my house because, well, we need more people. I think she's going to take it, which is exciting. Yay, more 3DSes.

Somehow, I managed to tie for a straight in Poker Night 2.
fa9yvSO.jpgp

What are the odds? I mean seriously, can someone tell me the odds of that happening, if they feel compelled to do so?

This was two days ago, but saw Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters. There were only two other people in the theater so it pretty much counts as a private screening 8)

dad just lit a cake with 45 candles for my mom's birthday

thankfully we didn't need to call the fire department.

85 said:
dad just lit a cake with 45 candles for my mom's birthday

thankfully we didn't need to call the fire department.
perfect

Back