the official "u did it" thread

Re: today you did things noteworthy

Auditioned for the all-school play. It's A Christmas Carol and I read for several parts. I'm hoping to get Jacob Marley. I'll find out the results tomorrow afternoon.

Acquired a Smartphone.

Now just the SIM card.

Yup

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
except typing
I dunno man, SwiftKey has been pretty amazing in my experience. B)

Nene Amano said:
Lakituthequick said:
Acquired a Smartphone.

Now just the SIM card.
Congrats a smartphone is good for anything
I'm still waiting for the day when I can compile and run code through a phone that isn't Linux-based.

...or at least a Linux phone that isn't atrocious.

Oh well, at least my Galaxy S2 still holds up fine *huggles*

Nene Amano said:
Most of the people here knows I only have a Samsung Galaxy S2 to access to the world of internet
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'm in the smallest of niches with wanting a compiler on my phone. :P

SwiftKey is awesome. But you do realize that Android is based off Linux? You can actually get a Terminal app from the Play Store if you want.

Otachi said:
Auditioned for the all-school play. It's A Christmas Carol and I read for several parts. I'm hoping to get Jacob Marley. I'll find out the results tomorrow afternoon.
Looks like I'm getting smaller part (Topper).

Oh well. A small part is better than no part.

Got hacked again.

Nabber said:
SwiftKey is awesome. But you do realize that Android is based off Linux? You can actually get a Terminal app from the Play Store if you want.
Yeah but it is too abstracted from Linux to actually be useful for programming, not to mention I'm pretty sure that the hardware on the phones at the moment (the S2 in particular because it is a few years old now) will crap out pretty easily if you tried to do some serious dev on it. I have come across a few IDE apps like C4Droid which look kinda interesting but I haven't had much of a chance to try them out yet. Perhaps it's time to whip out my Nexus 7. :P

well I'm soon going to see 'The worlds end' movie with a friend. Pretty excited

Did you go on Top Thrill Dragster?
Never been to Cedar Point but looking at that thing would kill me

Played Amazing Frog on Ouya. It was pretty amazing.

Back