the official "u did it" thread

Re: today you did things noteworthy

I just presented a PowerPoint on me, and it was the best out of the whole class.

The Free!dom is the name which is sometimes used to refer to the fandom of 'Free! Iwatobi Swim Club'.

I haven't gotten the chance to post about it before, but now I can say that I am on a vacation in Mexico. I'm enjoying my time here, but I'll probably be inactive for the next couple of days or so.

Terriermon said:
I haven't gotten the chance to post about it before, but now I can say that I am on a vacation in Mexico. I'm enjoying my time here, but I'll probably be inactive for the next couple of days or so.
Have fun.

Swam in Lake Superior

Worked on a pain-in-the-butt Spike for Games Programming. Still haven't finished it. I wish I was better at linked lists, or double linked lists for that matter.

Phantom L said:
I got Fanta into the Free!dom.
You horrible, amazing human.

(Btw, I left you a present in your Ask thread on Dashing.) :P

MKGirlism said:
More StreetPassing at home, only 4 Puzzles left to complete, of which only 1 Pink Puzzle Piece (the Chibi Robo one).
Also, I've got the 1000th StreetPass, which unlocks the 7th StreetPass Mii Plaza Theme:
You should visit my house, there are 5 3DSes here (and by about October there should be 9). Everyone has all the pieces and whatnot. XD

That was a beautiful image Fanta
What is it about Klavier and guys who look like sharks

Watched the new Free! And I have to get my exam results in about an hour
That Free! ep was not a good setup as it had a sad ending and a tragic backstory
WHEN WILL THEY ALL BE FRIENDS?

That was a beautiful image Fanta
What is it about Klavier and guys who look like sharks
Sharks must just be his type. XD

Fanta, visiting your house won't make me complete the Chibi Robo Puzzle, unless you have (a couple of) (a) Japanese 3DS(s).
Also, I don't need to take my 3DS with me anymore, I'm StreetPassing the entire world, at home.

Well, there is one J3DS at the moment, another will be appearing next week, and a third in a month or so... XD

But what are you doing with so many 3DSs?

I only own one of them, the rest belong to my housemates. :P

Huh?
I only have 2 3DSs!
One being my European Capture 3DS, and one being my Japanese Capture 3DS.

I did have more in the past, but I've sold them, my brother has my Japanese non-Capture 3DS now, my little sister has my European non-Capture 3DS now, and the last one was sold to some random guy.
I have another one I want to sell, Japanese, re-boxed, with all manuals, Charger, Dock, whatever else you get when buying a new 3DS.
Okay, I'll stop advertising.

Because she's developing for them?

How much are you selling the J3DS for?

Note, I don't have the 3DS Dev Equipment yet, but I'm getting it within the next few months, after my Wii U DevKit got fully paid.

And actually, you need a 3DS DevKit, 3DS Test Unit, and 3DS Flash Card, to make games on it.
Me having multiple 3DSs wasn't meant for Development, I had them even before I thought I would ever be licensed with Nintendo.

And if the question stands, simply re-read my Post, and you'll have your answer.

The Japanese 3DS goes for at least € 130,-.
I think it's a fair price, as it costed me € 400,- to get it here before Launch, and even new units are more expensive than that.

Allow me to give feedback.

1. The Background has many colours, which hurt my eyes.
2. The Header repeats itself, and is very busy.
3. The Shoutbox should be placed at the top, you can barely notice it.

So, as I said, place the Shoutbox at the top of the page, and make sure the colours aren't so busy and distracting.
Go for calmer colours, and more people will flow into your Forum.

MKGirlism said:
Allow me to give feedback.

1. The Background has many colours, which hurt my eyes.
2. The Header repeats itself, and is very busy.
3. The Shoutbox should be placed at the top, you can barely notice it.

So, as I said, place the Shoutbox at the top of the page, and make sure the colours aren't so busy and distracting.
Go for calmer colours, and more people will flow into your Forum.
Yeah, I'm probably changing that red/yellow background to solid black. I'll also see what I can do about the shoutbox. What do you mean by the header repeating itself? I'm confused there.

Anyway, you don't have to be a supporter of Fawful for Mario Kart 8 to join here, since there's plenty of boards on more general stuff.

Back