the official "u did it" thread

Re: today you did things noteworthy

Let me guess, you either used a GameShark, or saved it and resetted it dozens of times.

They can't just carelessly give out legendaries like that. Then everyone will have one. And those few people who worked hours on getting shiny legendaries would have spent all that time for naught.

Agumon said:
They can't just carelessly give out legendaries like that. Then everyone will have one. And those few people who worked hours on getting shiny legendaries would have spent all that time for naught.

its just a game, dude.

not like it will devour your soul and spit out acid at your family or something.

Agumon said:
Shiny legendary events aren't exactly new. I still have two full sets of the Shiny Johto Trio because I had both Platinum and Heartgold.

I also play the world's smallest violin for people who voluntarily wasted their lives catching the shiny legendaries in their games.

Terriermon said:
I bought a Spider-Man statue while I was in Mexico.

COyenUe.jpg
bqYRlzH.jpg
O0sYlw7.jpg

Apparently, it's made of bone.
PIC-CEPTION

I finally managed to plug in and boot up my PC after about a year. It's not as bad as I thought, I've been able to delete most of my unneeded documents with ease, opening them wasn't as good. Microsoft Word took ages to open, so in the end I just opened them with Wordpad. Excel had the same problem, but there was nothing I could do to open them faster. Anyways, I managed to clean up my computer quite a bit, and it's much faster now. I also managed to play XIII for the first time in a year, and I had a bit of fun with that. I also tried deleting the other two accounts, since it used to be a family computer, there was three accounts, my mum's, my dad's and the kids. The deletey thingy crashed and I wasn't able to delete them, but even if I can't, it's running pretty damn fast with them, so I'm not too bothered about them.

Terriermon said:
I bought a Spider-Man statue while I was in Mexico.

*images*

Apparently, it's made of bone.
I like how the second one shows the first one on screen, and so on

My YouTube channel was just hacked, and my Super Mario Sunshine/vlog videos deleted. Luckily I have (most) backed up.

But seriously, this isn't funny. It was like the sixth time my account was compromised :/

Drift said:
My YouTube channel was just hacked, and my Super Mario Sunshine/vlog videos deleted. Luckily I have (most) backed up.

But seriously, this isn't funny. It was like the sixth time my account was compromised :/
You should consider a better password.

The past three I used were randomly generated codes, each 16 digits.
No way someone guessed that, I'm sure he/she just bypassed the security tool.

Umm yes
This isn't the kind of thing my brother would do though.

There are hacking bots that some people use to get into others' accounts. I have heard of them, not sure how those work but I heard trolls and hackers use them. I just hope they don't go after mine! :shifty:

In other news, our dog was put down today. We've had him as long as I can remember, so things won't be the same without him...

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
There are hacking bots that some people use to get into others' accounts. I have heard of them, not sure how those work but I heard trolls and hackers use them. I just hope they don't go after mine! :shifty:

In other news, our dog was put down today. We've had him as long as I can remember, so things won't be the same without him...
Sorry to hear about that. Having a dog changes everything in the house, doesn't it? The day I got mine, everything felt really weird, and despite the fact that I've only had mine for a year, it feels like I've had her forever. My dad said he didn't like dogs because you get too attached to them, and they eventually break your heart by leaving. I'm only just beginning to understand him. I hope you feel better soon.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Condolences.

I know that he was in pain. It hurts, especially since I feel like I was too mean to him, (Mostly when I was a little kid) But I'll be fine, we still have one cat, and maybe in the distant future we can get another dog. It still won't be the same as old Neo, though...
But thank you for the kind words everyone.

Back