the official "u did it" thread

Re: today you did things noteworthy

I finally logged in to all my online classes after 2 weeks of trying.

fantanoice said:
Went to Manifest today (Melbourne Anime Festival).

I envy anyone who's gone to an anime convention.

If I had a dream, it'd prolly be to go to one and cosplay as Richard from ToG.

Lakitu, it's because StreetPass Rely just doesn't work.
I tried it at home, with spoofed MAC Addresses, and until now, I only had 3 American and 1 Dutch StreetPass hits, other than myself.
It's not a big deal at all, but at least I was able to complete the Luigi's Mansion 2 Puzzle, thanks to them.

Also, what I did noteworthy:
I've made my first deadline for Chimpuzzle Pro.
I had to work until 20:00 to make it, instead of the usual 17:00, though.
Only minor things remained to fix, but that's a care for tomorrow.

Agumon said:
HD glasses/sunglass that I was wearing also.

This is the first I heard of...HD glasses. Is...it...like...supervision for your eyes to make things EXTRA CRISP AND CLEAR?

Unknown Entity said:
Agumon said:
HD glasses/sunglass that I was wearing also.

This is the first I heard of...HD glasses. Is...it...like...supervision for your eyes to make things EXTRA CRISP AND CLEAR?
Beats me. It just makes everything a tint of orange. That's why I was wearing them.

Found out grabbing a hammer on the Icicle Mountain stage is an awful idea.

MKGirlism said:
Lakitu, it's because StreetPass Rely just doesn't work.
I tried it at home, with spoofed MAC Addresses, and until now, I only had 3 American and 1 Dutch StreetPass hits, other than myself.
It's not a big deal at all, but at least I was able to complete the Luigi's Mansion 2 Puzzle, thanks to them.
I think they said not all Zones support them yet.

Also, spoofed stuff isn't guranteed to work.

Found out one of my Mum's friends had died unexpectatly while on holiday.
It has made me quite sad ;-;

Phantom L said:
Found out one of my Mum's friends had died unexpectatly while on holiday.
It has made me quite sad ;-;
Oh no, my condolences. :(

Anyway, today was the last day at Manifest. Had a pretty good weekend overall. Ended up coming second and third respectively in two Mario Kart tournaments - in the first one the winner gave me the prize (Anarchy Reigns) because he didn't have a PS3 and thought I should have won the race anyway (dat Thundercloud). The winner of the second tournament gave his game away as well (not to me sadly :P), so generosity all round!

Also ended up buying two Ace Attorney manga books, My Little Pony season 1 on DVD, a Phoenix Wright badge and a few commission prints that I thought looked super pretty.

Now the weekend is over, back to reality, I guess. Need to sort out some last few bits of my move tomorrow, as well as do some programming homework. I'll probably watch ponies as I do said things. Fun times await!

Well, Lakitu, I was using the Spoofing method as mentioned on GBATemp, which loads of users there have used, and confirmed working.
But as I could see, it's indeed still no guarantee.

Also, I've completed development on Chimpuzzle Pro 100%.
All that's left, is fulfil the requirements Nintendo gives, aka, Lot Check.
But at least the game is finished, and after the Lot Check thingies, it's ready for submission (but first, Unity for Wii U has to become Final, it's currently in RC1, so no submissions are allowed yet).

Edit:
And obviously, I forgot to include the Photo of it.
IMG_20130818_094857.jpg

Talked with my Gramps like I do on occasion.

He's the only one who truly respects and doesn't judge me for who I am.

When he dies... I don't know.

Saw somebody dressed up like Mario.

Today I learned that, in the word "Gibraltar", the accent is on the second syllable.

I lied, I haven't done anything noteworthy today. Once I get out of bed I'll probably do some homework and probably nothing else.

More StreetPassing at home, only 4 Puzzles left to complete, of which only 1 Pink Puzzle Piece (the Chibi Robo one).
Also, I've got the 1000th StreetPass, which unlocks the 7th StreetPass Mii Plaza Theme:

Back