the official "u did it" thread

^exact same thing. Actually didn't study for it but excessively studying for the SAT helped I guess.

You can't really "study" for these things. I took a class on how to do the test efficiently and it was more test taking strategy than anything.

By "studying", I meant doing practice tests. And general stuff I guess, there's no clear outline of what's on standardized tests.

At Eyes on Nest today, saw lots of Least Tern activity. They were mobbing an American Crow (those are considered predators and we need to mark it down), which is kinda fun to watch. Crows aren't regular visitors here unlike the more urban areas so it was kinda weird to see one here.

There were lots of Snowy Egrets but man, I can't believe they were hunted for their beautiful plumage once. I also like the calls they make, it's basically the opposite of being elegant; they sound gruff and almost human-like. At least today, the plumage is now where it belongs, on the Snowy Egret itself rather than on clothing.

It was cold, windy, and a bit drizzly so I'm a bit glad I took a sweater because I would have been extra cold there. But that's the weather I like in June, and would want it to stay that way.

Been really unhappy with myself and my weight lately so I took the initiative yesterday to finally kick my ass and do something about it. Starting to cut back on the amount of food I eat, and trying to cut back on unhealthy food in general. Went out and got some fruits and veggies to snack on rather and snacked on those instead of chips and stuff. Taking my walking more seriously every day and am fully committed to drinking water basically 24/7 unless I need to have something else. Going to start getting into some other physical activities before long (between exercising and/or just finding something I like to do, like shoot some basketball or something). Feeling really good about myself truthfully and hoping I can keep this up. :boo:

Had a reddit post go to the front TIL page.

I have officially made a booking for gender reassignment surgery next year on May 17th. It's finally set in stone.

Kirstie Maldonado said:
I graduated from high school today!! Picture(s) coming, probably not today but very soon! :')
You did it Packy!
Crocodile Dippy said:
I have officially made a booking for gender reassignment surgery next year on May 17th. It's finally set in stone.
YOU DID DIPPY! *hugs you tightly* So happy for you :'D

I somehow managed to write the best written final exams of my grade appearently (at least out of the people who've been there so far but I'm pretty sure my class was the last one up).

I just got back from where they give out the marks and I have 12/15 points in physics, 13/15 in german and 14/15 in english (which nets 195 points, dont ask how that is calculated, which was the highest score (so far) appearently).

/how/ did i do this i didnt even learn that much

Midna said:
I somehow managed to write the best written final exams of my grade appearently (at least out of the people who've been there so far but I'm pretty sure my class was the last one up).

I just got back from where they give out the marks and I have 12/15 points in physics, 13/15 in german and 14/15 in english (which nets 195 points, dont ask how that is calculated, which was the highest score (so far) appearently).

/how/ did i do this i didnt even learn that much

Hurray for you! You probably studied more than you thought you did, because those are some pretty good scores. Happy grads!

so if you want to spawn koopa clown cars or whatever in gmod well...

BFB82CC059A6628D2AF30A209F1B8DB45AA3FC2F

finally got around porting those to gmod, been requested by people for a while.

Finally made it passed my exams for Grade 10 (English, History and Science). Now I can stay up all night fasting for Ramadan.

Mari Ohara said:
what's the big thing with wings and the clown car on its tail? that's the only one i don't recognize.

It's a Mutalisk from StarCraft II I believe

had my last day at work today

literally three days until i go overseas, im excited

Got another job opportunity to catsit for my current employer's neighbor.

I got the email at 10:38 PM and I was somehow still awake.

welp i was surprised today with a new laptop so now i don't have to use the family one anymore

it's a tiny budget one but damn i'm so happy that i won't have to worry about using uni computers/taking notes in lectures next semester.

update!: downloaded the steam client on my new computer so now i'll be able to play games that don't require much to run and also chat and stuff
still need to download it on the other one that can actually play things

Back