the official "u did it" thread

I finally brought my copy of Mario Power Tennis to high school for the e-Sports club at lunch. It was the GameCube original.

Santa said:
But the real question is, did any boys send you steam games?
Ummmmmmmmm Icemario gave me the Portal franchise and VVVVVV. Anton gave me Awesomenauts Starstorm and Skyrim Dragonborn DLC. And Edo gave me Undertale. That's it I think.

Oh pfft how could I forget. Anton also gave me Dust: An Elysian Tail. That's still the best. Thanks Anton :birdo:

Got a few of the Smash 4 posters from Club Nintendo up in my room (Shulk's poster, Rosalina's poster, Palutena's poster and Bowser Jr's poster).

It was my friend's b-day so we went to a club. A bar fight broke out just after we got there and we watched 6 burly security dudes dogpile onto some ornery drunk guy and then bodily carry him away as he thrashed around, which was actually the highlight of the night, as the rest of it was standing around holding my friend's drinks while she danced to way-too-loud music (decent song selection, at least), putting up with having no personal space in the crowd of drunk people, and getting leched on by some creepy old man for a couple rather unpleasant minutes.

Oh well, at least I can go back to avoiding the club scene like the plague without wondering what I'm missing anymore.

Thanks for cementing reasons I shouldn't ever attend clubs at all Walkazo

I am also proud of being Muslim because I don't have to deal with it. Muslims like myself never have to go to clubs because it is not allowed in Islam.

sent my wii u gamepad to get fixed, finally
should take a maximum of two weeks to be returned providing nothing goes wrong, so i should be able to judge the holiday mario maker contest in time

speaking of which, sign up for that now
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=post;topic=35921.0

Ashley Ash Satoko and Maria Renard said:
I am also proud of being Muslim because I don't have to deal with it. Muslims like myself never have to go to clubs because it is not allowed in Islam.
I had a Muslim friend who went to clubs all the time. But he followed other rules like not eating pork. It's all about the personal choices. Besides, lots of other religions condemn clubbing and whatnot on paper too, so it's hardly anything special.

Baby Luigi said:
Thanks for cementing reasons I shouldn't ever attend clubs at all Walkazo
Happy to help.

GBAToad said:
sent my wii u gamepad to get fixed, finally
should take a maximum of two weeks to be returned providing nothing goes wrong, so i should be able to judge the holiday mario maker contest in time

speaking of which, sign up for that now
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=post;topic=35921.0
Similar to this, my sister's rabbit chewed through my gamepad charger over the weekend so had to head over to Nintendo Aus to get it replaced. They were low on stock so they made me go all the way home to get my original one to swap it over with (while also paying the $30 fee, bastards).

So GBA if you end up with a 'new' gamepad charger that looks like something chewed through the cable then you may have ended up with mine.

that would really creepy if gba got fanta's charger

last night i got :waluigi: to go bankrupt

his net worth was -103

I finally made my first real attempt at making a YTPMV.

played two rounds of uno, neither of which had fewer than five cards at the least

released koopalings ragdolls add-on for gmod

yay

Back