the official "u did it" thread

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

Nico Yazawa said:
one...more...final...
fucking kill me im dead
I know those feels.

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

I'm in a never ending limbo of exams rite now.

And I'm more or less somehow going through it.

Next weeks are three ones, but luckily it's all in subjects that I don't have to learn much for (German, English, Java).

I love having all my exams done before the start of december

Good luck Freak / TFP / DF(?).

IcicleRain said:
I love having all my exams done before the start of december
Same, except this time I'm done and not going back for more so that's kool.

Good luck exam people, I'm in the same (but less serious) boat so I know those feels.

I almost almost got ran over by a car today because the driver put on the turning light and ended up driving straight. Very spherical behaviour, he almost almost hit me there.

He was after you mate

So rude, I should've let him hit a very minimal part of my body and sue him afterwards for poor driving conduct.

My finals are done yay! I somehow survive my first semester of college.

Got off on the 11. Won't come back until the next 11.

inb4 icemario11

Glaceon said:
I almost almost got ran over by a car today because the driver put on the turning light and ended up driving straight.
why would someone do that

Vaporeon said:
Glaceon said:
I almost almost got ran over by a car today because the driver put on the turning light and ended up driving straight.
Last minute "oh shit I don't have to go that way I must go straight" is all I can think of it.

Lakituthequick said:
Vaporeon said:
Glaceon said:
Last minute "oh shit I don't have to go that way I must go straight" is all I can think of it.
that reminds me of my grandfather

I went ice skating with some friends.

Made hot chocolates for the first time

I'm doing so badly in all of my subjects that I'm feeling depressed. And I don't sleep at night because of the pressure. But i told my homeroom teacher that and he understood which is nice...

My pc crashed after auto-running a suspicious program I've never seen before.

Having avast check the entire thing right now.

I got my coursework results back and my English teacher seemed incredibly pleased with my work as I got 37/40, which is basically borderline A* (38-40 would've been one).

Apparently because she was extra harsh with me so if it weren't for some imperfections (she said it needed to be "perfect" to be worthy of an A*) in the form of some slight syntax errors, I would've gotten an A*. :<

It was so depressing to hear, but thankfully we get to come back to these next year and actually send them in (we're doing our coursework early) so she says I just need to make slight changes then and it'll be an easy A*.

^me everytime i miss like 1 point to a better grade.

Freakworld said:

avast is finally done going through all my pron and found...

...nothing.

lol avast

never was impressed with that anti-virus

Freakworld said:
Freakworld said:

avast is finally done going through all my pron and found...

...nothing.

Run a boot time scan

use malware bytes
officially endoresed by tfp and bilay

Nico Yazawa said:
use malware bytes
officially endoresed by tfp and bilay

webroot and avg is also pretty good

No idea what caused that

I'll just wait and see if it happens again

just activated my credit card.

Back