the official "u did it" thread

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

Pretty much the same way 2257 made his Lava theme, just a lot simpler. I'll go in specifics later, I'm on phone now, but you can start at 2257's Lava Theme thread for basic requirements (browser add-ons/extensions).

Maybe I'll release this dark theme, even though I didn't have that in mind when I made it.

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

I mainly need it because the iPad browser is way too bright at night, even at lowest setting. I understand if you don't want to.

iPad, huh? That can be tricky. It might work in Firefox (if it is on iOS, idk), if it supports add-ons, but otherwise, not going to work. I can at least confirm it works with Chrome on Windows and Firefox on Windows and Android, other desktop browsers (expect IE of course) work too according to descriptions from 2257.

So it would be a thing of being able to rather than wanting.

Voted for the first time in Strictly Come Dancing

Started watching Fullmetal Alchemist (2003)

crap, posted that in the rl photos thread

My entire class failed an important math exam

well more like 15/19 people but still.

Yeah simply put we were all pretty pissed.

I was bored and decided to see if I had YouTube messages, and I discovered that someone had mistaken me for Amy Lee (some time ago, I was listening to Evanescence's albums and posted a quote from Lee refuting a claim made in a comment that she was done with Evanescence, and someone apparently didn't realize that it was a quote, so I got my voice complimented and got to read about how some random person was affected by "Tourniquet").

This was yesterday, but I saw Jon Richardson live.

Today, I'll be doing my first day at work.

I got 24% on my chemistry test hahaha

I got a little more than 50% on my legal test which was pretty much what I expected.

I got long distance glasses. Glasses are cool, I forgot the last time I was able to see out my window so clearly. It's kind of like reminiscing over my eyesight from a few years ago.

Submitted my last Uni assessment ever.

I haven't gotten my results yet but I'm pretty confident that I've passed everything.

Which now means you all can now refer to me as Yui Hirasawa BMm BSc :dk:

------------------------------------------------------------

Also, my friends and I did our Smash Club thing, and because one of our members was #tourneypro, we all put in an $8 entry fee to pay for another copy of the game for second place. Also the Captain decided to give the Pikachu Amiibo to the person who came third.

Long story short, the #tourneypro guy came first (no surprises), friend's-friend got second and I got third. However, the guy who came second wanted the Pikachu Amiibo more than the game, so he offered to trade prizes. I was pretty surprised but happily accepted the offer. So yay, 'free' ($8) Smash U :)

When I got home at 5:30-ish, my dad had seemingly lost his phone again. He always loses it, so this was not a surprise. He calls it and we began searching (we being me and my mom). We hear it ring inside the Christmas tree. Searching all the branches, I find his phone taped to a white box on one of the branches...

I'm writing this from an iPhone 6. It was the last one in Canada, shipped here all the way to Calgary. Happy early Christmas/Birthday to me. My dad forced money out of my bank account to pay for it, although I would of done that myself if I got it beforehand.

Ice, no, I am not getting Fantasy Life. I knew you were going to ask this when/if you saw it.

I'll be seeing Alan Davies live later

So in Biology today, we were doing B1 revision.

The activity we were doing had us answer questions on A3 sheets of paper and pass them to other groups to fill in the gaps or fix past answers. After the first few switches, I started writing puns on the sheets because the answers were all there and I was bored.

Like one group mixed up the pros/cons of Binocular and Monocular vision, so I crossed out the start of each word and wrote the other underneath. Then I wrote near it "See what I did there? And another group had a question about cells that they answered right, so I wrote "Excellent!"

It was so satisfying.

Bested my brother so hard on Hide and Hunt.

I made him purposely win every round since he was young. Eventually, he started bragging to the point where I couldn't take it. So, I hid all of them on the windowsill where he couldn't see or reach. :yoshi:

I created a Wikipedia article.

one...more...final...
fucking kill me im dead

Back