the official "u did it" thread

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

Won the first game of The Doom that came to Atlantic City.

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

Watched The Interview

I rented it from Sony's site, though your other options (aside from a theater, of course) are Google Play, YouTube Movies, and Xbox Video. In all cases, it's $5.99 for a 2-day rental, $14.99 to own it.

Mario4Ever said:
I rented it from Sony's site, though your other options (aside from a theater, of course) are Google Play, YouTube Movies, and Xbox Video. In all cases, it's $5.99 for a 2-day rental, $14.99 to own it.
oh I see

Mario4Ever said:
I think I've been a naughty bugger, cause I found somewhere to watch it for free

I thought Sony just released it online, didn't realise you had to pay for it

yar har fiddle dee dee
I am a pirate

Hoxton said:
Mario4Ever said:
I think I've been a naughty bugger, cause I found somewhere to watch it for free

yar har fiddle dee dee
I am a pirate
tell me where

Had a nice Christmas. But all my friends started texting me at midnight when i was asleep...

Got a crapload of money and books, a sportsbag and clothes.

Snowzomi Mistletoujou said:
Hoxton said:
Mario4Ever said:

yar har fiddle dee dee
I am a pirate
tell me where
saw-ry but this forum has those rules which forbids me from being a pirate

i fuck around with the moderation by changing my theme to jack sparrow sometimes, see how smasher likes that, but i don't do piratey posts, saw-ry

Packed my stuff for when I go away.

To the beach with the family for 10 days.

aka no internet, no irc, no anime

Maki Nishikino said:
To the beach with the family for 10 days.

aka no internet, no irc, no anime
ffffffffffffffffffuck :(
cmon man bring ur router with you

I might be able to come on the forum at some point if we go somewhere with free wi-fi but otherwise I'm going to be off the internet for a while.

Sad times.

Was yesterday, but still.

Pulled Christmas crackers whilst on shift.

Played Cards Against Humanity at a friend's house.

It was a hell of a lot less awkward than playing it with family.

Hilary Briss said:

dude
wat
thats spooky
you should play apples with ur family sily

Hilary Briss said:

Why the heck would you play it with family

I could probably play it with my dad, brothers and sister.

Hilary Briss said:

My uncle got that game but I haven't played it yet.

Back