the official "u did it" thread

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

I don't have the pic with me... I'll try showing it to you when I can.

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

Marathoned free! Iwatobi swim club, my current emotions:
tumblr_m8mjhrEc7B1qeiocm.gif

tumblr_mmgpp1XZaU1s37in7o1_500.gif

tumblr_lp9imqzyMA1qi50op.gif

I played a Mann-Up MVM match with my friend and his brother, on the Rottenburg map. First time being Medic on MVM, and I gotta say, I think I did pretty well. My friend was a scout, which he found really uncomfortable playing as, and his brother was a heavy. There was also a fairly good engineer, a brilliant soldier, and then there was the demoman. Oh, the demoman. Fuck the demoman. Halfway through the game, he changes to pyro, and then starts complaining constantly at my friend for "being a retard". Sufficive to say, I was not fucking impressed.

Like about the sixth round in, he was still complaining, making us lose the map, and forcing us to start over again. "Worst scout ever" he said. I eventually had enough. I told him to shut the fuck up and just play the damn game, and also that if he thinks it's so easy, why doesn't he play as the scout instead. Good thing I said that too, as he immediately stopped complaining. He did say somewhere at the start of the last round that he was getting pretty tired of the round and just wanted to get out of there ASAP.

We won the round, I got my two cities badge, along with a bunch of other items, and that was that. I just hope my lashing out doesn't come back to bite me in the ass, like he reports me to gaben or something.

well my mom bought me some candy and also bought me this huge stuffed frog.

It's like an early birthday. :>

So I did my blood test... I felt sick after...

Looked at Who's Online and two guests were looking at my profile. I wonder why...?

I hope he gets well soon.

Hope he gets well soon Smg2Daisy

yesterday I finally got a Wii U. I also went to my first high-school party, which was so fun.

Smg2daisy said:
Have to go to Kuala Lumpur to visit my dad who is in the hospital
So anyone want to chat with me now, sorry

that's no good. hopefully he'll be feeling better soon

GBAToad said:
yesterday I finally got a Wii U.

what game(s) have you got for it?

Hotaru Tomoe said:
GBAToad said:
yesterday I finally got a Wii U.

what game(s) have you got for it?
The only game I have is New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U atm (wanted to get 3D World as well but sadly I couldn't). I also got some eShop credit to buy Earthbound on VC (so fun). Still have about $20 left and I don't know what else to get.

Smg2daisy said:
That's terrible, hope he recovers.

I watched The Lego Movie and Frozen on the same day, and oh my lord, they were amazing.

^Sounds like a movie brain-freeze.

Drift said:
^Sounds like a movie brain-freeze.
*smacks*

good choice. frozen was a great movie, but the lego movie was fantastic

Had a pretty funny day.

So, my friends and I, after a month of trying to organise a time for it, decided to go play Archery. On the way there, we missed one turn and ended up in this random countryside/hill area that's, like, beside our suburbs. It was a really small road that you couldn't do a u-turn on, so we had to drive all the way to the end of it to get to the next major road and come back. XD Scenic route, obvs.

Anyway, we ended up getting there and this group of, like, 20 people had a party there and had pinched all the gear (even though we booked beforehand), so we couldn't play.

We ended up going to the shops to play bowling, where we found out bowling is the best way to release bitchy frustrations. I also found out I was the only one in my friend group to not get invited to a mutual friend's hens night/bachelorette party so that left me pretty upset and pissed off.

Then had lunch, bitched some more and headed home. Good times, goooooood times.

Jim McGinn said:
I hope he gets well soon.
GBAToad said:
Hope he gets well soon Smg2Daisy
Lakitu de Vlot said:
Smg2daisy said:
So anyone want to chat with me now, sorry
I hope he isn't in any dangers. Best wishes from me.
Drift said:
Smg2daisy said:
That's terrible, hope he recovers.

Thanks all! In before I was not sure about his conditions, but when we arrived at the hospital, the doctor let my dad leave as heis fine now. All he need to do is take blood tests and X-ray next week.
We went there at the morning, so afternoon I had ice skating in the shopping complex. I tripped three times and my palm really hurts. Luckily there are handsome boys to help me a hand. They are friendly.
I think I know how to skate now. I wonder if anyone here knows ice skating.

So I'm going to change glasses, because of allergies. the only option is titanium-framed glasses.

Had a mate round and we played Super Mario 3 World. Then we went to Avebury and did what most people do, ignore the ancient stones and just charge down the steep hills trying not to fall over. Hard to believe I'm actually 17 :P

Back