the official "u did it" thread

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

Practiced pep band music for our performance at a college basketball game. So hyped.

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

I went to an improv show because my English teacher (who also coaches our school's improv team) said that he needed someone to report on what's happening there. While there, there was a raffle to win either a t-shirt and two tickets to another improv show or the contents of the mysterious Project X box.

Naturally, I went with the box. In exchange, I got a weird soccer trophy, a cap with a smiley face (which I gave to a friend), a candle for my aunt, two candle holders, a ribbon for my mother, a cup for my grandma, a riddle book, a pile of construction paper, a giant sheet of bubble wrap, a small sheet of bubble wrap, a Hygrade sausage, a teddy bear-themed photo album, a love-themed ornament for my door, and a 50$ discount for lessons to an improv workshop.

All in all, it was fun.

Well went to the dentist today, got a tooth removed, and after many hours the numbing wore off, which put me in some serious pain.

Thanks to my mom though she picked me up some pain killers, and im certainly feeling better.

My mom is the best!

My band was a guest pep band for a college and that was extremely fun. Now I have to go to sleep very soon, because I have to wake up a 5:00 in the morning, so when I get back in like 17 hours, I have so much Threads to catch up on.

spent half the day clearing a shitload of branches from my sister's yard

on the bright side i got paid enough money to see the Lego movie now

Looked at a new house, reluctantly started searching for another girlfriend, made another custom Paper Mario logo

Hans said:

seems you didnt make too much

Bought some music and rented a movie.

Fighter Zae said:
Hans said:

eeyup

but that's normal lol

Fighter Zae said:
Hans said:

i don't know about that. movies are pretty expensive

heh. This year, in France, movies only cost 4 euros per child everywhere.

Dr. Javelin said:
Fighter Zae said:
Hans said:

i don't know about that. movies are pretty expensive

that really depends if its in 3d and what time you're seeing it.

Honestly the drinks, pop corn, and candy is far more expensive then the actual tickets.

I remember hearing the other day that CineWorld gets 80% of its revenue from food rather than the films.

Went to see the broadway performance of Rock of Ages. Good old 80s music.

Got Linux Mint 16 since Ubuntu got erased from my hard drive in a split second after entering a code to fix a issue for WiFi

Went to a dietitian, got told I'm now doing fine. I'm starting to think my weight loss was an error in the machine.

Found out they just started selling condoms at my school.

I won't be surprised if this is on CNN soon.

Drift said:

schools are supposed to do that, it's to help practice safe sex

Drift said:

You act like this is something new.

Back