the official "u did it" thread

Re: What noteworthy things have you done today? the Second

have to go to archery
also, edited my post title for my nostalgia

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

Michell said:
I had fun at the used bookstore yesterday
before I left I made sure to place a copy of jurassic park under religion section

Hahahaha, that's awesome. I should try something like that sometime.

Posted on Lang-8 and played Super Mario 3D World.

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntdydt)

Skied for the first time since having an accident last spring.

Michell said:
I had fun at the used bookstore yesterday
before I left I made sure to place a copy of jurassic park under religion section
argh oh tee ef elwent to the beach

Updated UP stuff. Took me a long time to do.

we had so much fun playing in Chemistry class... My friend, having lost, actually got makeup on his face. It was hilarious. But then he did an allergic reaction some time later, and I don't know what caused it. Why do I feel so guilty?

I also played football for the first time in years. We didn't have French, so we played cards instead.

Today we made our English teacher mad and she left the class when she saw one of us eating. School rules, can't eat in the class.
Then she came back and shoot us for a long time.
Actually she was being very generous, we almost sleep, play around in her class everytime.
But we just didn't respect her so

Then we wrote a letter, and everyone sign at the bottom of the letter. I signed my name as well, and the class monitor will give her the letter to say sorry to her. Lets hope that works.

Smg2daisy said:
Today we made our English teacher mad and she left the class when she saw one of us eating. School rules, can't eat in the class.
How strict are the teachers at your school? O_O

I drew a moustache on someone

You do not want to ask how my skin is like today.

Thermidor 2 said:
Smg2daisy said:
How strict are the teachers at your school? O_O
She is the kind ones among teachers actually. She was just being too mad at us.

Even the less kind are always nice towards me... When they get to know me.

I learnt that I was allergic to stainless steel.

I defeated that boss I had a lot of trouble on in Bravely Default.

Went to this conference about English Language in London with the people in my English Language class (and the one in the year above). There were a few lectures about language and stuff - pretty interesting, actually. Also met Michael Rosen there. So that's quite awesome.

Weird some people in my school went on that trip, I believe

I got my nails painted. They're a pretty red color.

I originally had wanted nana to paint them a bright yellow, but then I thought "If I'm doing this cosplay thing, I think it'd be weird to have yellow nails if my outfit was mainly red."

I'll probably post a picture of just my nails here in a bit.

Thermidor 2 said:
Weird some people in my school went on that trip, I believe

Almost mindblowing. Well, not really, it's a fairly big thing.

But yeah, considering that We're Going On A Bear Hunt was my favourite book when I was really young, it really was great to meet him and get a picture with him and whatnot.

I'm guessing that's a picture you'll treasure forever.

I went to the hospital today, got two blood tests.

Re: See, it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a BRERB in the other! (wntd

I got my programmed amount of HS credits. I also got a new library card and didnt even have to pay.
I also got a good report card.

I almost died in Sports class. My stupid allergy just decided to go worse during the running... It burnt like hell. It started again in English class, so I went to the infirmary. Why must my skin be so horrible to me? :'(

I CLEANED MY FRIGGIN ROOM! FRIGGIN FINALLY!

IT IS SO GOOD TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE FLOOR AGAIN AND WALK WITHOUT TRIPPING!

*ahem* Sorry. But I really did clean my room. Now all I have to do is make my bed. Ugh.

I forgot to clean my room today :-[
I was at a movie

Rin Kagamine said:
I CLEANED MY FRIGGIN ROOM! FRIGGIN FINALLY!

IT IS SO GOOD TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE FLOOR AGAIN AND WALK WITHOUT TRIPPING!

*ahem* Sorry. But I really did clean my room. Now all I have to do is make my bed. Ugh.

personally i hate cleaning my room.

It'd be better if didnt have so many clothes and didnt drink a bunch of drinks too fast.

my room, JP toys, nuff said

Back