What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Tennis Open

I beat all the cups with my Mii. Absolutely nobody in Australia plays this online, sat there for half an hour and still didn't get any matches.

Modern Combat 4

It just came out, unlike 3, this one feels a little more bright and colourful. Love knifing, its so much easier since the knife option appears instantly when your close enough, instead of being a tiny button on the right. My only irk is that the run button is on the right now and the crouch button is on the left corner, which is impossible to press when your trying to move at all. The gun I have has a lot of recoil so I have to shoot from the hip, instead of with sights, which means changing my playstyle in 3 (shoot from a distance, use teammates as distractions) to running in and knifing/shooting.

Diablo 2.

replaying this again and choose amazon.

So far so good and the expansion is always nice to have, only level 5 atm though, I got tired and decided to stop.

Beat den of evil and going on to take down blood raven, shall be fun.

Super Hexagon

finished up hyper hexagonest, so it's technically beaten, but i might try to see how high on the steam leaderboards i can get

Diablo 2:

Wooo boy, beat blood raven, got a merc partner, went through stony field and then eventually to dark passage, passed through that, got a scroll from some weird tree, acara used it to give me a portal to tristram, saved deckard cain, and got a reward. Then went through some black marsh to start a side quest in the black tower, beat the countess, and got nice stuff. Not to mention eth runes, which are always nice.

Best thing about this little trip was getting many many gem chips.

Tales of Eternia:

Went through the forest of temptation, going through its maze-like thing, solved two puzzles, leveled up like 4 times, and got tons of nice stuff like weapons and acc's. Got out of it went to infernia city to be treated like a jerk for asking people to look into the grand fall, THEN almost got killed, but a chancellor saved the day, and then got a nice room, on my way to balore, keele dropped out, but anyway, in balore now, fun fun.

Assassin's Creed III

The ending sucked, but overall, the story was great. Now to finish up with sidequests.

Modern Combat 4

I'm Rank 15 now, gonna buy the rocket launcher soon, so I can catch people off guard. I really needed a new game that I'm interested in to come out so this is great.

Diablo 2:

Finally went up to the monastery, got a hammer for blacksmith chick, and then finally did the main mission of killing andrial.

Wasn't so bad actually and beat the crap out of her, despite my merc dying.

Got to act 2, did a mission for atma, and now level 14.

Uh well I suppose beating it means getting everything in the game unlocked. I'm nowhere near that though I have won all cups and got most of the characters. I mainly play in Multiplayer though.

Modern Combat 4 again

Used the rocket launcher for a bit, pretty good when used with a recon aircraft, since you can camp around the corner, than a group runs past and you can shoot and get them all in the blast. If its just one person than you can camp then knife them when they're close.

Pid

wow these boss fights really suck

Back