What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Angry Birds Seasons

I love the new update. Done the Haunted Hogs episode and done all of the Christmas levels avalible so far in Season 3. I love how the levels are like an Advent Calender.

^I haven't played angry birds in a long time

Mario kart 64
Yesterday I moved my wii upstairs to a bigger tv while I was home alone so I played MK64 until 11 pm

Assassin's Creed III

Almost completed the campaign 100%

Mario Party 5

So Mario landed on a space with a Wiggler capsule and got a star. Then Toad used the Wiggler capsule on the space Mario was just standing on. What?

Also, Bowser's Inside Story, I beat the Fawful Express using a very cheap method.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Pikmin 2.

Great game so far! I attacked a huge thing that rolled over all my pikmin. Big mistake! Still not sure if I like the two leaders or not. I don't know how to coordinate my strategy now that I have two of them!

Pokemon LeafGreen
Because my attention span is so fucking small I started a Bug Monotype Challenge. I have Renee the Butterfree (Lv13) and Grump the Beedrill (Lv13) so far. Got the Boulder Badge

Pokemon HeartGold
Started a bug Monotype challenge here too. Haven't gotten any badges yet. Haven't even gone past Mr. Pokemon's house. I have Row the Metapod (Lv9) and Timelord the Spinarak (Lv3). I just caught Timelord, that's why he's so low leveled.

Pokemon HeartGold

I trained up Timelord (Spinarak - Lv9) and evolved Row (Butterfree - Lv10) before I went from Cherrygrove to Violet Town/City/Whatever. It's 1am so I decided to beat Falkner tomorrow.

Pokemon Sapphire
So, I got Pokerus on my Mudkip really early on, which was amazing. So, since I've been keeping track of my EV's, I already have 120 EV's on my first bug Pokemon and I've only beaten the first gym. Had to get a third Wurmple since my second one became another silicon. My team is Twin (Beautifly - Lv13), Sub (Dustox - Lv13) & December (Nincada - Lv10) after beating Roxanne

Pokemon Platinum
It's fucking hard to grind a Kricketot to Kricketune when it only knows Bide. Anyway, got her to evolve then started getting wurmples. Currently at Jubilife City with Reaper (Kricketune - Lv12), Jeenius (Cascoon - Lv7) & Argon (Wurmple - Lv5). Hopefully it's a Silcoon.

Kirby Returns to Dream Land

I beat the yeti thing with Mario and DK powers (wall jumping, ground pounding, and beating against the ground)

Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Beat King of Cling and Canopy Cannons mirrored, finding the sole remaining puzzle pieces I was never able to find any other time.

Pokemon Platinum
I spent a good 6 hours finding male Wurmples and grinding them to Lv7 so I could find Silcoon, but fail 3 times before success. So I got 4 Cascoons overall and 1 Silcoon. Anyway, Fury Cutter on a bug-type is pretty good, so Kricketune was able to take out Rock-Types after a few hits. The gym was sort of difficult, I took out Onix and Geodude with Beautifly's Absorb and then after Kricketune and Dustox both died to Cranidos, I got lucky with Absorb, because it healed just enough for me to finish it off.

Anyway, my team is currently Reaper (Kricketune - Lv13), Argon (Dustox - Lv12) & Jeenius (Lv14) after the 1st Gym. I named the Wurmples after SuperJeenius & ArgonMatrix who are doing a Super Mario Galaxy 2 Race.

Godzilla Unleashed

Been so long I forgot the controls. managed to take on Kiryu, Ghidorah, and Spacegodzilla as Godzilla 2000. I also almost completely destroyed Sydney as Mechagodzilla.

Ōkamiden

Finally got around to finishing it. Not as good as Ōkami, but it was still a good game.

Back